26 states join Obama health care lawsuit in Fla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently, the concept of relativity is difficult for the few. Is it just coincidental that they are all conservatives?
Relative to 24, 26 is still the larger number.

...How would you define majority in that case? I think that what jillio means by relativism.
She clearly stated 26 states, so she was referring to the number of states, not the size of population. No matter how you toss it, 26 is still a majority of the 50 states.

It was a math error, pure and simple. Time to move on.

Yesterday, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a bill, by a vote of 245-189, repealing every aspect of ObamaCare.

Last month Hillary Clinton said she will not run in 2012 immediately after the wikileaks exposure.

Democrats are losing mountains of credibility.

:laugh2: The Fox News report? You better go back and read it again. It would appear you are counting your chickens before they hatch. LOL

She clearly stated 26 states, so she was referring to the number of states, not the size of population. No matter how you toss it, 26 is still a majority of the 50 states.

Nope, souggy has it correct.

But I do find it funny that another thread has been completely sidetracked with a bunch of conservative ad hominems. Par for the course. It would be nice to find someone of the Conservative view who is capable of debating political issues without turning everything into a playground argument.

It started off as a simple math error that devolved into wonderfully inane rationalizations. It's the cover-up that makes these threads so glorious, not the initial mistake.

But...but...I don't count the red states. Is that a mistake?

Nope, souggy has it correct.

But I do find it funny that another thread has been completely sidetracked with a bunch of conservative ad hominems. Par for the course. It would be nice to find someone of the Conservative view who is capable of debating political issues without turning everything into a playground argument.
Say, what are you doing still talking to us brain-dead neanderthals? I thought you were gonna go talk to the super smart people who understand the concept of relativityism. Or relativisivism. Or whatever. You know, that thing that makes 26<25.

Such as liability insurance?

Exactly. Some seem to make these broad across the board statements without even considering what they are saying. That is exactly why their ranting is so easily debunked.

Say, what are you doing still talking to us brain-dead neanderthals? I thought you were gonna go talk to the super smart people who understand the concept of relativityism. Or relativisivism. Or whatever.

Don't flatter yourself. I am not talking to you brain dead neanderthals. I am talking about you brain dead neanderthals.:laugh2:

Say, what are you doing still talking to us brain-dead neanderthals? I thought you were gonna go talk to the super smart people who understand the concept of relativityism. Or relativisivism. Or whatever. You know, that thing that makes 26<25.

You mean those in purple states? They are still finding out about the tenth amendmend. :lol:

Oh, when will you stop sidetracking this thread with your conservative ad hominems?

Dude... what?

That wasn't an ad hominem. You might want to google that.

What that was: using the same label you had used for yourself to make an accurrate statement of my activity.

Be careful with that sarcasm. It is easily turned around on you when it is in the hands of the experienced. :laugh2:

Now go back to class young man.

How 'bout dat health care reform? Keep your hands off my Medicare!!

majority of states voted for McCain and yet..... Obama won :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back