26 states join Obama health care lawsuit in Fla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. That's what you did.

Literal meaning of majority:

ma·jor·i·ty
   /məˈdʒɔrɪti, -ˈdʒɒr-/ Show Spelled[muh-jawr-i-tee, -jor-] Show IPA
–noun, plural -ties.
1. the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total ( opposed to minority): the majority of the population.

2. a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement, constituting more than half of the total number.

3. the amount by which the greater number, as of votes, surpasses the remainder ( distinguished from plurality).

4. the party or faction with the majority vote: The Democratic party is the majority.

5. the state or time of being of full legal age: to attain one's majority.

6. the military rank or office of a major.

dictionary.com

You changed the meaning of majority.

Either that or you made a math error.

Duh. I used relativism to do it. You and TX Golfer just didn't catch it.

Hmmm. Of the 26 states, which are blue and which are red? I have no idea, and wonder if that calls for a unified theory of relativity to rear its head.

Yes, it does.

Oh man, this thread rules! My abs are gonna be sore tomorrow!

Gosh, math is hard! Language is hard!

Yep, he just explained what I was saying.:laugh2:

Well, I do believe that the states are counted for against Obamacare. The parties aren't counted, so, yeah, 26 out of 50 states are majority.

Yes. That's what you did.

Literal meaning of majority:

ma·jor·i·ty
   /məˈdʒɔrɪti, -ˈdʒɒr-/ Show Spelled[muh-jawr-i-tee, -jor-] Show IPA
–noun, plural -ties.
1. the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total ( opposed to minority): the majority of the population.

2. a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement, constituting more than half of the total number.

3. the amount by which the greater number, as of votes, surpasses the remainder ( distinguished from plurality).

4. the party or faction with the majority vote: The Democratic party is the majority.

5. the state or time of being of full legal age: to attain one's majority.

6. the military rank or office of a major.

dictionary.com

You changed the meaning of majority.

Either that or you made a math error.

I blame prozac ....

Well, I do believe that the states are counted for against Obamacare. The parties aren't counted, so, yeah, 26 out of 50 states are majority.

Wrong. Which states have a great deal to do with the final outcome.

I blame prozac ....

Yeah, it is par for the course for you to blame either a med used for mental disorders, or the person responsible for treating mental disorders. You really need to deal with your issues there. It is interfering with your ability to think.

Yeah, it is par for the course for you to blame either a med used for mental disorders, or the person responsible for treating mental disorders. You really need to deal with your issues there. It is interfering with your ability to think.

ahem .... I am better at math than you. :giggle:

Another person completly incapable of fluid thought heard from. :roll:

Are you saying you have water in your head? That would explain why you would say 26 states are the minority ....

(this is fun).

Are you saying you have water in your head? That would explain why you would say 26 states are the minority ....

(this is fun).

I'm not the one with water in my head. Quite obviously you are, as something other than brains is taking up that enormous space between your ears.

I have explained, and the more intelligent ADers grasped it. It is only you shallow thinkers that are unable to comprehend.

I'm not the one with water in my head. Quite obviously you are, as something other than brains is taking up that enormous space between your ears.

I have explained, and the more intelligent ADers grasped it. It is only you shallow thinkers that are unable to comprehend.

Ah, I think your glasses are out of focus, perhaps if you pushed them up a little, they are obstructing the view down your nose .... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back