26 charged in VRS fraud

This morning, I chatted with VRS interpreter. I told person about some VRS got bust by Fed. They asked me name of companies. I told her few name companies and states. They told me that they knew some workers quit (I will not give name company). Other interpreters got job at Viable because better $$$. ViableVRS interpreter did not get any pay for few weeks. Some interpreters want back to old job (not give you name company). Still no opening job for interpreters.

I feel sorry for other interpreter got bad luck at ViableVRS or other VRS service.

This morning, I chatted with VRS interpreter. I told person about some VRS got bust by Fed. They asked me name of companies. I told her few name companies and states. They told me that they knew some workers quit (I will not give name company). Other interpreters got job at Viable because better $$$. ViableVRS interpreter did not get any pay for few weeks. Some interpreters want back to old job (not give you name company). Still no opening job for interpreters.

I feel sorry for other interpreter got bad luck at ViableVRS or other VRS service.

so you were making some fraudulent minutes for that VRS company you were on the hook with?

SnapVRS now owns Viable.

Purple has DONE some fraudulent minutes as well.... I know this for a fact.

Sorenson is pretty much clean after a certain lawsuit.

SnapVRS now owns Viable.

Purple has DONE some fraudulent minutes as well.... I know this for a fact.

Sorenson is pretty much clean after a certain lawsuit.

fact already

The current regulatory climate indicates that the FCC may be experiencing pressure to prohibit or limit the reimbursement of various costs and minutes generated from the use by us of VRS in the workplace.

we received subpoenas from the Securities and Exchange Commission for documents and the testimony of our Chief Financial Officer pursuant to a formal order of investigation.

need more facts?

Legal Proceedings

fact already

The current regulatory climate indicates that the FCC may be experiencing pressure to prohibit or limit the reimbursement of various costs and minutes generated from the use by us of VRS in the workplace.

we received subpoenas from the Securities and Exchange Commission for documents and the testimony of our Chief Financial Officer pursuant to a formal order of investigation.

need more facts?

Legal Proceedings
that link shows nothing but a report.

I am just going off people who WORKS there leaking information.

that link shows nothing but a report.

I am just going off people who WORKS there leaking information.

Just go to SEC filing section of Purple.us
U see many more stuff that show Purple is shrinking fast

People who WORKS there is probably hearsay name these people and companys

That's crazy! That's an embarrassment to the deaf community for sure. :(

the largest investigation that the FCC’s Inspector General’s Office has ever
undertaken

Here

this sucks- this is gonna leave a bad taste about the deaf world.:mad:

Back