21st Party

whodatshroom

Reaction score
I turn 21 in like 10 months lol, but anyways...If I threw a cabin party, would any of you come?

I invited alot of people for my 20th but only 3 came. 2 were hearing and were so disrespectful to me and my friend Sam. It was a really shitty birthday.

Soonersfan79 said:
I'll come if you give me a ticket I mean I live in Oklahoma

Lol no, I'm going to be spending over 1,000 dollars on this cabin. This cabin has hot tub, 2 fireplaces, pool table, full kitchen...and so on.

And... where is this cabin? When will this happen? Give us some details. :)

VamPyroX said:
And... where is this cabin? When will this happen? Give us some details. :)

Lol Right now its in PA, near the biggest lake in PA. The lake's about I think 125 miles long. July 30th is when I'll be 21. I'll give u more details in spring. :)

I just wanted to see if anyone would come.

awww I can feel u whoa .. when I turned 21 I cud not celebrate cuz I just graduated from h.s yep 5 years ago now I'm 26 blah. but I do drink sometimes in a while but eh.. it's not the same but goin to bars should be fun but expenvise but fun to see people bein so dumb when they are so drunk and nahh I ain't :twisted: if I was I wud never admit it :rofl: just invite who are ur true friends who wud help u to celebrate ur 21st b-day ;)

Last edited:
Have Fun!!

I hope one of your friends takes you out for your birthday. Its a good method to determine who is really a good friend. I was the last of 5 best friends to turn 21 and we all went out for each 21st birthday (it was in WI where no one cares how old you are to drink). Only 1 of my friends came out on my birhtday. There still all my best friends, but now I know which one actually cares.

:lol: I'd LOVE to come to your birthday party, but the problem is I'm in Australia -- it'll cost me heaps in getting a return ticket from here to USA...then finding a place to stay near by where you are and party to no end. ;)
Hope you have a better b'day party this time around.

I would come to your birthday, we could get to know each other but I live way too far away from you :(

whodatshroom said:
Lol Right now its in PA, near the biggest lake in PA. The lake's about I think 125 miles long. July 30th is when I'll be 21. I'll give u more details in spring. :)

I just wanted to see if anyone would come.

where in PA? I'm in Bloomsburg.

I would come down and celebrate ur birthday but we need to get know each other as friend and there is somewhat conflict plans for me to come down because i was plan to go down to Minnesota for Disc Golf Tourments in St. Paul but i really don't mind to send u the card and little presents to give

knightwolf68 said:
I would come down and celebrate ur birthday but we need to get know each other as friend and there is somewhat conflict plans for me to come down because i was plan to go down to Minnesota for Disc Golf Tourments in St. Paul but i really don't mind to send u the card and little presents to give

DISC GOLF!!! My friend Sam is so addicted to that!!!

Back