2014 Summer Steam Sale starts June 19th!

metalangel

Reaction score
Woo! I can't wait to buy more games I'll never get around to playing!

Anyone else ready to pounce on the deals?

Woot, but toobad, I'm tight on money until July due to camping last 2 weeks ago.

Whoa... $37.50 for Dead Rising 3...

That's seriously good deal... :D

Yeah, they have good deals from time to time.

Ever try gog.com?

I have everything I want except addon packs for The Sims 3. Since they are coming out with The Sims 4 in September and I play extremely casually I can't justify buying them even at 50% off. Maybe %66 or more though.

Other than that.. I'll be watching religiously in case there is something else that didn't realize I wanted.

Fascinating site!

even inspired me to look up Area 51 (I used to play the video arcade game). Would love to get the PC version but i like the feel of having something in my hand (like the old blue & red guns). Really want to also get into XBox 360 or Wii.. or something...

Area 51 the light gun arcade game and Area 51 the first person shooter are very different games.

So far, I haven't bought anything. Tempted by State of Decay, tempted by the ridiculously low price on The Witcher II, but I know I won't get around to them for months. I already have quite a few big games in my to do list that I haven't gotten around to yet.

yeah I was reading up on those and discovered that they are indeed very different games. Would be cool to live in my own house, condo or a big enough apartment and get my hands on the arcade game Area 51 lol.

Okay, so I ended up buying:
-State of Decay + DLC
-Space Engineers
-Shadowrun DLC
-Gone Home
-Giana Sisters

I also got given a copy of Monaco, and bought Valiant Hearts which happened to be released during the sale.

Not bad considering I hadn't intended to buy anything.

Back