2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for the apt thing!

If I remember right, that apt you showed is 130.00 a night and sleeps 8....less than 20.00 per person but 850 sq feet....hmmmm, wondering about privacy

yup! great deal, huh? I know some people are not comfortable about it but hey... you get what you pay for! and they're welcome to pay $80-130+ a nite for themselves but I can try to find a cheaper place for them... problem is - it will be out of city.

you only need a place to sleep and shower so why not! It's silly to spend $$$$$ on hotel when you spend most of your time out. That's why I refuse to pay more than $30/nite in Vegas.

Why not? I can have that arranged!

yup! great deal, huh? I know some people are not comfortable about it but hey... you get what you pay for! and they're welcome to pay $80-130+ a nite for themselves but I can try to find a cheaper place for them... problem is - it will be out of city.

you only need a place to sleep and shower so why not! It's silly to spend $$$$$ on hotel when you spend most of your time out. That's why I refuse to pay more than $30/nite in Vegas.

Good ideas, there, Jiro....I'm joining in the conversation (even tho I'm not going) just to keep this bumped up...:lol:

Wirelessly posted

Tousi said:
we ought to hire camera crew to set up cameras all over place for AD to view us live! :lol:

You gonna edit? :lol:

Hmm there will be a lot of drama then! Ill be just boring tidbit of video space....

Why not? I can have that arranged!

I would like to join too but in a nutshell....what is the actual plan? I'm just trying to get ONE BIG detailed plan as well as when do you need the money and so on and so on. Please let me know because I would REALLY love to go....*chuckles@realworld idea though*...lord...

Kinda almost like a Hostel thing where people sleep with strangers but the apt thing is a better option where you sleep with people that aren't too strange.

Kinda almost like a Hostel thing where people sleep with strangers but the apt thing is a better option where you sleep with people that aren't too strange.

LOL who says we aren't 'strange' . XD

** Ducks and runs**

Just found this thread again! Any more developments on the plan?

not much. I'm still waiting to hear from ADers who are interested in apartment plan.

not much. I'm still waiting to hear from ADers who are interested in apartment plan.

hey, if it's less than 20 bucks per night just for 2-3 days while in NYC, I'm in! (it's likely my BF will come as well, depending if he gets the internship and whether he can make it during those time frame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back