2008 NBA Season is Here! Woot Woot!

Gemma

Reaction score
Alright I was bummed to see my beloved Blazers losing to Lakers last night but hey, it is just the beginning of the season! :fruit:

Oden is hurt :Ohno: Hope it is not a season-ending type!

Yo man Dougie - your Jazz aint going to be playing great music this year! :whistle:

Gonna root for my Toronto Raptors to do well this season... go Raptors go!!!!

close game, Warriors v Hornets..

Good job, Hornets.

Warriors, lets go to Toronto Raptors and win there for Oakland, California!!

GO WARRIORS!!

I prefer college basketball over NBA because NBA is not exciting anymore to me.

Oklahoma make bad game on first game host in that city. Tsk. Hope it's better next time.

It been told that sold out and bigger wild game. Oh well.

College basketball is more fun. Pro ball is sort of predictable because everyone plays well. Mistakes in college ball cause more excitement.

I agree - Im a huge fan of college basketball too! :wave:

Today's NBA is not as same as the 1980s NBA where Majic Johnson, Larry Bird, Karl Malone, Dr. J, and played. They brought alot of excitement to the games.

College basketball is more fun. Pro ball is sort of predictable because everyone plays well. Mistakes in college ball cause more excitement.

Agreed

I do not care about the polls because the March Madness is more important than the polls. It always brings alot of upsets by small and little-known college teams. :)

Go Warriors! they won their first victory over New Jersey Nets after two loss. 1-2.. GO WARRIORS!!!

speaking of college ball, GO STANFORD CARDINALS!!!! yeah!!!

wait a min.. Lakers, Boston, Warriors [fast tempo offense], Suns, and LAC [not sure if they do bring up excitement?], and Rockets bring the plenty excitements for fans!

Alright I was bummed to see my beloved Blazers losing to Lakers last night but hey, it is just the beginning of the season! :fruit:

Oden is hurt :Ohno: Hope it is not a season-ending type!

Yo man Dougie - your Jazz aint going to be playing great music this year! :whistle:

Jazz will be just fine this year (unless serious unforseeable injury occurs to main players) it is the 8 possible free agents for next year I am very concered about. I don't know what will happen. We need to get Carlos Boozer resigned to extension first, then focus on 2 or 3 of key role players and bench support to resign. I would be very sad to see this team broken up. I trust in Larry Miller, he is very very good owner. He is good person to boot. He has been dealing with cancer though for a few months now which saddens me deeply and leaves me in fear of Jazz future. I sure hope he recovers well and we can move on here with some more wonderful Jazz seasons to come.

I will be there Wednesday night to see Jazz/Blazers. I wanted to see what Oden could do, but he is injured. I am Hopefull D-Will will be getting close with his sprained ankle. He is fascinating to watch, tremendous basketball leadership capabilities and Ice water in his veins, very clutch shooter.

6109.gif

Back