2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops i might be tooo sleepy to see your sn angel zoom

I dunno if those of you who recived Lovelyblkgurl's Christmas card have the same one as I do, but I noticed that there is a different language ( not english )on the card not sure if she is aware of it, at first I thought it was from Liebling :giggle:

Angel, your right about the different language. My card has Spanish on the front it says "paz" means Peace with a comment inside in Spanish and on the left side its written in English. I am curious which language did you get?

Angel, your right about the different language. My card has Spanish on the front it says "paz" means Peace with a comment inside in Spanish and on the left side its written in English. I am curious which language did you get?

It's dove in front that says "Paz" inside the card says "en Navidad y siempne." and the left side has english " at Christmas and always. "

:ty: now I know what "paz" means, btw I didn't know it was spanish. interesting.

It's dove in front that says "Paz" inside the card says "en Navidad y siempne." and the left side has english " at Christmas and always. "

:ty: now I know what "paz" means, btw I didn't know it was spanish. interesting.

Yes, its the same card as mine :) beautiful card different bec its in Spanish and English. Feliz Navidad it means Merry Christmas in Spanish.

Methinks Moonflower got a whiff of Deafmonkey's weeds and went bonkers...haha kidding.. and btw I'm glad ya got my xmas card....

Just dropping in and wanna to say BIG THANKS TO

DD and Mizzou, Koala, and Tweetybird for the Christmas card! You guys are too sweet!!! :hug:

I got two Christmas cards in the mail today, One from GalaxyAngel!! Thanks!! :hug: :ily: and One from spicychickenwings!! Thanks!! :hug:

Hello!!! :D

Got DM, And DD thank you so much!!!! it is so nice pix of you! DD, AND Miszzou!!!!!!!!! :hug:

I got two Christmas cards in the mail today, One from GalaxyAngel!! Thanks!! :hug: :ily: and One from spicychickenwings!! Thanks!! :hug:

Cheri! Your very welcome! :) *off the point* I should change my ID to SpicyChickenWings!? funny huh? :) *back to the point* Thanks!! :hug:

thanks to ALL of those who sent me a X mas card you know who u are thanks again urs will be in the mail WHEN i get more stamps *smh*

Hello!!! :D

Got DM, And DD thank you so much!!!! it is so nice pix of you! DD, AND Miszzou!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Ohhh got my xmas card today? hmm inserting so that mean I sent last tues and arrive on sat so it would be 4 days hmm inserting lol :lol:

your welcome :D

:hug: GalaxyAngel, :hug: DeafMonkey, :hug: Calvin and :hug: Spicygirl.

Thank you all so much for the Christmas cards.

:hug: GalaxyAngel, :hug: DeafMonkey, :hug: Calvin and :hug: Spicygirl.

Thank you all so much for the Christmas cards.

yw Angel :)

:ty: DeafMonkey for the Christmas card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back