2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Peachy Lady for the beautiful Christmas card. :hug: :D

Got three cards today!

:ty: Calvin :hug: :ty: evil step mom Kang, I love the note you attached to it and totally agree with you about all of that :hug: :ty: Mizzou and DreamDeaf you both looked wonderful, I loved it and am keeping it always! :hug:

your welcome Bear :hug:

Thanks DD and Mizzoui for the lovely card. ;)

Thanks DM for the card!!

Many thanks to OceanBlue7, GarnetTigerMom and Wendy for your xmas cards! :hug:

Btw, GarnetTigerMom - your daughter is such a cutie pie! You also look beautiful in the picture too!

I got two Christmas cards in the mail today, one from DeafMonkey (I had some trouble opening your envelope, been licking the envelope too much?) Thanks!!! :hug:

and one from GarnetTigerMom! Thanks!! :hug:

I got two Christmas cards in the mail today, one from DeafMonkey (I had some trouble opening your envelope, been licking the envelope too much?) Thanks!!! :hug:

and one from GarnetTigerMom! Thanks!! :hug:

hahhah actually it is not from my tongue to lick it lol it was from water that I put little water on the envelope cuz I aint like it put tongue on it taste awful! lol :lol: but I have before but not anymore since after 1996 :) .. Sorry that you had trouble open with the xmas card envelope :Oops: lol :lol:

Your welcome :hug: lol :lol:

Thank you so much RebelGirl for the Christmas card and the package, love it :hug:

Many thanks to OceanBlue7, GarnetTigerMom and Wendy for your xmas cards! :hug:

Btw, GarnetTigerMom - your daughter is such a cutie pie! You also look beautiful in the picture too!

Your welcome Jolie :)

I received a christmas card today from DM, :ty: cute card, I agree with Cheri about the envelope :giggle: Too much banana weeds kidding

Two Christmas Cards today one is from DBP *Lovelyblkgal* and Calvin. Thank you for the lovely Christmas card.

I got another card today. You know who you are... thanks! :)

Your Welcome Koala and thanks for your card too.

Got one from SG and already missing her since she has now left NZ.

Sasha64, you are welcome! :hug:

There are three lovely cards made it way to my letterbox today. They are from
LovelyBlkGal :ty:, OldNavyGirl :ty: and Lilylover :ty: :)

Two Christmas Cards today one is from DBP *Lovelyblkgal* and Calvin. Thank you for the lovely Christmas card.

Your welcome :)

Your welcome Jolie :)

I received a christmas card today from DM, :ty: cute card, I agree with Cheri about the envelope :giggle: Too much banana weeds kidding

another trouble open the envelope?? :lol: sorrrrry lol I put water on it lol haha

but your welcome!!! :lol:

Does anyone that I mailed you it does trouble open ?? let me know! lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back