2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received three Christmas cards in the mail today, One from Vampy!! :hug: Thanks!! One from DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf (love the picture of you two!) :hug: Thanks!!! and One from WBWendy. :hug: Thanks!!!

I got the christmas card from Punkywolf.. very funny.. awroooo.. lol hehe.. but Thanks! :hug: ;)

:ty: Deafmonkey for your Christmas card arrival in my mailbox today.

ohh your welcome lol I figure it out because I sent last tues and I think it probably arrive thur or friday hmm cuz 3 days mail it so it is today lol :lol: hahahah ..

got picture from dreamdeaf and mizzdeaf nice picture thanks :hug:
got card from NorthStar thanks :hug:
got card from oceanblue7 thanks :hug:

Well I have FINALLY got my cards addressed and ready to go, I just need to make a trip to the post office tomorrow morning to get the correct postage paid for them then they'll be off to their assigned destinations!

Sorry if this feels like its late for those I have agreed to exchange with, but I admit Im a bit of a procrastinator! But I assure you, you are getting a card from me this year!

Hey FC - did you want to exchange with me this year? I got a weird thing on my MSN messenger yesterday but couldnt figure it out. If so PM me, or I'll PM you whichever comes first. :)

got picture from dreamdeaf and mizzdeaf nice picture thanks :hug:
got card from NorthStar thanks :hug:
got card from oceanblue7 thanks :hug:

Your welcome :hug:

:ty: Calvin for the beautiful card liked the red texture fancy heehee

I got a card 2 day ago and a card today. You know who you are... Thanks! :)

Well I have FINALLY got my cards addressed and ready to go, I just need to make a trip to the post office tomorrow morning to get the correct postage paid for them then they'll be off to their assigned destinations!

Sorry if this feels like its late for those I have agreed to exchange with, but I admit Im a bit of a procrastinator! But I assure you, you are getting a card from me this year!

Hey FC - did you want to exchange with me this year? I got a weird thing on my MSN messenger yesterday but couldnt figure it out. If so PM me, or I'll PM you whichever comes first. :)

I am going to have to get a new card for u. I had it all ready to be mailed and I cant find it now. I think my son got his hands on it and hid it somewhere. LOL!

uh-oh, I think maybe your son doesnt like me?? :lol:

thank you for the lovely x mas pic card dreamdeaf and mizzou :hug:
thank you oceanblue for the beautiful x mas card. :hug:

I got 2 xmas cards from LovelyBlkGal and OldNavyGal :ty:

VERY FUNNY! LovelyBlkGal LOL You calling me DeafMonkey Weed Gal lol haha :lol:

I dunno if those of you who recived Lovelyblkgurl's Christmas card have the same one as I do, but I noticed that there is a different language ( not english )on the card not sure if she is aware of it, at first I thought it was from Liebling :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back