2007 Christmas Cards Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not sent out our cards yet but will soon. Please don't be offended but I just wanted to say that I would prefer to PM each person that I get cards from.Ok? I guess I feel like posting thanks here makes this sound like a popularity contest.

:ty: to Oceanblue7 for the card :)

To few ADers - I mailed cards today , ya should get it soon ;)

Your welcome Calvin, look forward to getting your card :)

Thank you ONG for christmas card yesterday but no return address... :erum:
Please pm me asap
Thx.

Thank you
Phillips
Bear

Musiciamman
Have a wonderful merry Christmas and happy new year

Wendy

I have not sent out our cards yet but will soon. Please don't be offended but I just wanted to say that I would prefer to PM each person that I get cards from.Ok? I guess I feel like posting thanks here makes this sound like a popularity contest.

Ok, Whatever you feel is best for yourself. ;)

I gonna run, got things to do.

Wait, Cheri! C'mere! Ummmm, thanks for the response....okay, you may go now. Run!:giggle:

Thank you
Phillips
Bear

Musiciamman
Have a wonderful merry Christmas and happy new year

Wendy

Got it already!? I send it two days ago! :hmm: Wow..

Welcome! :):):)

Phillips :D

OldNavyGirl, Koala, tweetybirdie, lovelyblkgal, freakycat, and punkywolfy,

Thank you all for the beautiful cards!!!!!! I'm late! sorry.. i've been so busy but will send them out this weekend! ;)

Welcome.. no plm.. :D

Ok gophers.. I have received 3 xmas cards ...

:ty: to OldNavyGirl for the beautiful card... wow glittery card.. cool..

:ty: to Lovelyblkgurl for the card and funny comment.. hahaha

:ty: to Oceanblue7 for the sweet xmas card.... very sweet...

:hug: WBWendy and :hug: Oceanblue7

Thank you both so much for the beautiful christmas cards!

TweetyBirdy, Thanks for your nice card. I got it today! :hug:

:ty: to GalaxyAngel, Northstar and WBHarley for the sweet Christmas Cards.

NS it may be a exploding shark card for ya :lol: and ur comment in the card nah she isn't going to use 12 gauge shotgun at me. I think she's aiming at a certain shark to defend herself from getting bitten with ur infamous evil teeth haha. Kidding

I got two cards yesterday, One from Oceanblue7 Thanks!!! :hug: One from Peachlady Thanks!!! :hug:

NS it may be a exploding shark card for ya :lol: and ur comment in the card nah she isn't going to use 12 gauge shotgun at me. I think she's aiming at a certain shark to defend herself from getting bitten with ur infamous evil teeth haha. Kidding

HAHHA Calvin...I will be sure to watch for Jo and her 12 ga shotgun.. hahaha funny man but glad ya liked the card...

I get card from NS and it's VFF!! :nana: and thanks it's beautiful card :hug: :ty:

HEHEH knew ya would jump at that.. hahaha.. ya welcome!!!

:hug: DreamDeaf/MizzDeaf and :hug: Vampy

Thanks you so much for the Christmas cards, and DreamDeaf? the pix- you both look sooooooooooo cute!!

Got a beautiful card from Bear and husband today! See you in January, Bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back