200,000,000,000,000 (two hundred trillion) text messages are received every day

That I can believe. That's about 17 messages a day for each person.

And post from hell the anti-free speech commie wants to censor my thread because he has trouble with reality...

Thanks for clarifying the facts....

Yiz

Time for the ever so logical SWK and his calculator...

I think 200 trillion is way off. If 10 billion people all sent texts, that would mean EVERY ONE OF THEM would need to send 20,000 in a day. I doubt on a good day I could send 200. That means somebody else picks up the slack. Good luck.

BTW, I doubt there are even 2 billion people texting. Maybe 1 billion? Don't count me among them.

Nice. Lots of shock and awe in there. :giggle:

whether its 200 trilion or 200 billion, still a hell of alot. I think its closer to 200 billion. Anyways i must say doesnt this gives a clue on why so many cancer and infertility rates?

Lets have this thread deleted. too stupid and not even true so... why bother wasting bandwidth on here for that. (I'm watching out for our fellow Canadians)
Seems like someone is in the vote for internet censorship :shock:

And post from hell the anti-free speech commie wants to censor my thread because he has trouble with reality...

Thanks for clarifying the facts....

Yiz

Not censorship...

But more power to you.. I've coined this syndrome: Yiz Syndrome. The syndrome that believes the headlines and goes "omg this must be real" and posting it on AllDeaf.

Does wonders to your credibility I am sure.

Have fun!

(btw, deleting would have done YOU a favor, not us. you would have appeared a bit smarter.)

major lol

6xr9fn.jpg

200 trillion??? I hope it not from me. :whistle: :io:

Attachments

• j08sxw.jpg
    j08sxw.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Back