20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity

Bear

Reaction score
20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars and see if they slow down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".

7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8. Don't use any punctuation.

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Order Diet Water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance; Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM , Scream "I Won!, I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.......Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile. It's Called! Therapy.

And # 21: If all else fails, there's always the sometimes moronic paradise of Alldeaf! Lol!

lmao 2C! touche! good one! But then again we will see how Alex responds to that.

hahaha

lmao 2C! touche! good one! But then again we will see how Alex responds to that.

hahaha

Uh Oh! *Tousi running for the hills and disappears in a wisp of smoke.*

haha 2C knowing Alex he will use his spy cam to find you

Uh Oh! *Tousi running for the hills and disappears in a wisp of smoke.*

Lol, I'll hide behind Reba....Alex wouldn't dare......by the way, how are you, girl!?? Nice to see ya around here lately....

lol 2C Im surprised you remember me and Im great thanks and how about yourself? Are you trying to say Alex is afraid of Reba? Thanks Im glad to be around and catch you again!

22. Start weird, out of this world threads on AD, opps. Did I say that out load. I meant to say

22. Whenever you in the store and someone comes on the intercom, kneel down and put your head between your head and scream, "Those voices in my head are back."

haha Handsome are you trying to insinuate that I am another one of HER?

lol 2C Im surprised you remember me and Im great thanks and how about yourself? Are you trying to say Alex is afraid of Reba? Thanks Im glad to be around and catch you again!

I'm great, too, Bear; thanks for asking. Nah, I just think Alex won't do anything drastic in front of a cultured Southern (Reba) lassie, lol.

No, I am not, I was just stating another way, not against you. lol

And Reba a cultured southern lassie, where you hear that from? LOL

*Runs for his life*

Back