20 Couples That Put Kim Kardashian's Marriage To Shame

lol I like this one

enhanced-buzz-15628-1320246180-2.jpg

Wow, Banjo. Thank you. I have tears in my eyes. The injustice is just beyond words. How can we have so much hatred in this country? How can we find such hatred and intolerance acceptable on any level?

Hmm. I thought you more opinion this matter, pfh.

in the fact government marriages mean nothing. yes.

marriages are a ceremony that is a unity of two people with people to witness it.

They can go get married for all i care about, but goverment? who cares.

in the fact government marriages mean nothing. yes.

marriages are a ceremony that is a unity of two people with people to witness it.

They can go get married for all i care about, but goverment? who cares.

Yes, you're right that it is symbolic, but legal marriage also gives the rights for couples to make executive decisions about each other, be present in ER/hospital, financial benefits, etc. All of which is under the jurisdiction of government.

Yes, you're right that it is symbolic, but legal marriage also gives the rights for couples to make executive decisions about each other, be present in ER/hospital, financial benefits, etc. All of which is under the jurisdiction of government.

I know. Still too much governmental involvement for my taste.

i know several people who wanted to get married. they have already had beatiful children. oh boy i do not get it why the government have to get in the way when the same sex couples lives. :roll:

Do we really care if she was married for 72 days or 72 years??

As for same sex marriage, I have respect for people who want to get married. Not that it's something I'll do, but at least have respect for others.

^^^Not me. It has that "I want to keep my name in the media" feel to it.

Puh-thetic.

Point is that those who vote against gay marriage say that their reason is that they don't want to destroy the sanctation of marriage but yet, people like Kim K. makes a mockery out of marriage.

Cant have their cake and eat it.

Yes, agree. All should be able to make a mockery out of marriage.

Back