2 New York women arrested on charges they plotted to build bomb

I'm glad that they were caught before they could cause damage.

I was just thinking that news is covering the Boston bombing too much and making it sound excited by the way the reporters report it. Me too! I am glad nothing happen .

Unfortunately, with the way news puts their spin on a story, they inspire copy cats. Same thing with shootings, they keep that story going and going and going, then they change the subject, while keeping to the theme, to keep the focus on the same worn out story and it just encourages more violence to get attention.

Laura

Unfortunately, with the way news puts their spin on a story, they inspire copy cats. Same thing with shootings, they keep that story going and going and going, then they change the subject, while keeping to the theme, to keep the focus on the same worn out story and it just encourages more violence to get attention.

Laura

You bet...read a story last week about a Cop chasing (by foot) a car becuz the lady behind the wheel was passed out....to find she was drunk...then a day or so ago...read a story that Mark Hamil saved 2 people in a rolling car and the driver had passed out.....:lol:...Hamil probably punched them out....:lol:

Laura

So I am not the only that feel this way , that is good to now. Yeah we have two trials going in Ma. right now , Hernandez and the Boston bombing and they both are on the news all the time . I have no interest in watching Hernandez's trial live on TV.

unfortunately for every two that caught there be 100 to take there place...it is possible the government are asking media to do this so don't end up complacent if do end up complacent you have another 9/11

unfortunately for every two that caught there be 100 to take there place...it is possible the government are asking media to do this so don't end up complacent if do end up complacent you have another 9/11

I know it's like the snake Lernaean Hydra ! It keep growing back 2 heads for each head cut off.

It is sad how people try to hide behind the name of religion just to justify their ill-fated attempt to kill people.

Back