[2] Anything Photography: Winner!

freckles

Reaction score
oh man oh man.. oh man. poweron was very right, I should have picked a theme.. rather than 'anything' because this is so difficult. SO difficult. 6 photos were very close to winning. :( I have heard from our guest judge - naisho had his picks but he was too busy to discuss further.

now, for Anything finalists and the winner.. are you ready?? I'll start with 3rd, 2nd then 1st place! same order as last time....here you go.

3rd place: violet!

CIMG0503.jpg

Perfect Place.

2nd place: saywhatkid!

35ak4ma.jpg

Perfect Timing.

and the winner ....

PowerON!

Congratulations!! Perfect Capture.

those who weren't in final, don't give up! the truth? I already am having a little headache from making decision over those pictures. ahh. you all did a great job. fun to see all. different themes will keep coming and you will have a lot of more chances to participate and win. please look for a new thread with new theme for next contest starting tomorrow. I think I know what theme will be! :) should be fun..

poweron, you have won to be my guest judge for next contest -- see you in end of september...*tips hat*.

Guest judge?!? Can't I get a kiss on my cheek from you? lol

Thank for like my photo. ;)

Congratulation, PowerOn! All the photos were great. :)

I need to find a third party site to store pictures in so I can transfer them here. Anyone know of a good site? I think Photobucket charges for this now.

Oh, ok, PFH, I'll have my wife do this later; tech dummy here, lol. I suppose its easy to learn....

Yeah, Tousi, I use photobucket for this- I haven't ever been charged anything.

These photographs are beautiful! The natural is always something that make you feel relax. ;)

tousi, any luck registering up one for free yet? you also could try shutterfly, another good hosting account.

new theme is up, announced here.

tousi, any luck registering up one for free yet? you also could try shutterfly, another good hosting account.

new theme is up, announced here.

Yes, I am registered with Photoshop now, thanks. No door knobs of antiquity here, tho..:lol:

Back