18-year-old plans to marry her long-lost father

rockin'robin

Reaction score
It's been established that reuniting with long-lost relatives can and does result in "Genetic Sexual Attraction," a term coined in the 1980s.

In fact, some have estimated that elements of sexual attraction occur in as many as half the cases of estranged loved ones who meet as adults.

Still, it's widely considered taboo, and even more so when the attraction is between a father and daughter, reports New York magazine.

As the woman who coined the phrase GSA told the Guardian in 2003, "That group tends to stay very silent. It's still regarded as dangerously close to abuse, even though it is no different from other forms of GSA."

But one such unnamed couple living in the Great Lakes region is now making news after the teen daughter talked at length with the magazine about reuniting with her father — whom she hadn't seen since she was about 5 — 12 years later and finding herself instantly attracted to him.

The daughter says they have been dating for nearly two years — since she lost her virginity to her father just days after reuniting with him — and that they plan to marry, if unofficially, and move to New Jersey, where she says adult incest is legal.

She says that she and her father, who conceived her on prom night when he was 18, plan to have a large family and that she's not worried about their kids having genetic problems because "that happens when there's years of inbreeding, like with the royal family."

She adds that "incest has been around as long as humans have" and "everybody just needs to deal with it."

In 2010 Wired reported on a study that found, as the lead researcher put it, "people appear to be drawn to others who resemble their kin or themselves"; he speculated that "incest taboos exist to counter this primitive tendency."

This article originally appeared on Newser: 18-Year-Old Plans to Marry Her Long-Lost Father

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...ter-plans-to-marry-long-lost-father/21859547/

Incest is legal in NJ? Terrific! :roll:

This is a total gross out.

What! That is totally ridiculous! Something right out of Jerry Springer! :roll:

Its clear they both knows nothing about genetics and to even consider having children is scary to say the least

Last edited:
Yeah, right.....sounds like Joisey needs another hurricane to clean her up, lol....

ummmm......at hats like my daughter marrying my ex hubby. Nope, not happening.

As I said the last time this was posted: this is just plain sick!

NJ is where...this couple are totally irisponsible poor kids born to them going be 6toed

Spay her and neuter him then if they want to act like animals.

Wild animals leave their families and start their own families , they don't mate with their parents. Animals have more class than people do. Some shady dog breeders will force their dogs to bred with their family .

Please don't insult the animals.

Don't think she's insulting the animals...was just a figure of speech...and there is a lot of inbreeding with Cats and Dogs....many puppies are the result of inbreeding when the mother dog has not been spayed and goes under the heat...dogs are dogs, so are cats....

But for a human to do this?...it's disgusting!...I cannot blame the 18 yr old girl...it's the father that is sick....he knows better...

I have never been prouder to be a southerner than when I read that article.

Back