15 People who did not know the Titanic was real

OMG!

Are all these people living under a ROCK?

Are these people for real, that's what I want to know.

They must be awfully young......:lol:
Ahem. One doesn't need to have been alive when the Titanic sank to know about it. :D

I was probably 10 years old when I learned about the Titanic. Do you think they are younger than that?

OMG!

Are all these people living under a ROCK?

Probably. That, and they were all asleep during history class :giggle:

When I was in middle school, we did an entire one month unit on the Titanic, including learning the history of the Titanic, as well as watching the movie. I've been told by some friends who go to other schools that they did the same. Where were these people in school?!? Wait, I know...

Ahem. One doesn't need to have been alive when the Titanic sank to know about it. :D

I was probably 10 years old when I learned about the Titanic. Do you think they are younger than that?

Well, I was thinking that it was so long ago that they don't teach about it anymore.....I think they do but I don't know how widespread it is....

Well, I was thinking that it was so long ago that they don't teach about it anymore.....I think they do but I don't know how widespread it is....
I don't know if I heard about the Titanic at school. :dunno: I think I first saw the b&w movie A Night to Remember on TV, and my mom told me that it was a true story. Then, I read more about it for myself (pre-Google days, heh, heh).

Hey! It happened a long time ago for me, too!

I'm old but I'm not old enough that I was standing at the pier waiting for the Titanic to arrive. :lol:

Reba, just in case you're not sure how old I am, I wasn't at that pier, either! :lol:

Huh? What is the Titanic? Some kind of dish detergent? You use it in a sink?

Reba, just in case you're not sure how old I am, I wasn't at that pier, either! :lol:
I know. I figured you had enough of the sea when you sailed with Christopher Columbus.

:giggle:

Probably. That, and they were all asleep during history class :giggle:

When I was in middle school, we did an entire one month unit on the Titanic, including learning the history of the Titanic, as well as watching the movie. I've been told by some friends who go to other schools that they did the same. Where were these people in school?!? Wait, I know...
Plenty of more interesting events in recent history to study.

Maybe they are from Iran?? I have read where the prez of Iran says 9/11 is just a story made up by bush

That's how next-gen is like that. In 100 years later, people would tell...

"OMG! Did you know USA send human to moon in 1960s?!?"

I don't know if I heard about the Titanic at school. :dunno: I think I first saw the b&w movie A Night to Remember on TV, and my mom told me that it was a true story. Then, I read more about it for myself (pre-Google days, heh, heh).

Hey! It happened a long time ago for me, too!

I'm old but I'm not old enough that I was standing at the pier waiting for the Titanic to arrive. :lol:

Rose? Is that you? :lol:

I learned about it when I was 7, by watching that movie with my father.

I learned about Titantic in 1997 when movie came out and turned it is real.

Back