11 foot 8 bridge

This appears to be a company mover truck... another red light runner. Looks like the company will need a new truck and perhaps a new driver too. This happened last Saturday, and posted this yesterday.

This appears to be a company mover truck... another red light runner. Looks like the company will need a new truck and perhaps a new driver too. This happened last Saturday, and posted this yesterday.

Could you imagine how much this would scare the shit out of you. He's driving along, running a red light, and BOOM.

I like how the truck backed up and went down the other road as though nothing happened!

At least the moving van appeared to be empty, so less property damage. Still....

I just noticed something in this video... the warning light flashed "Overheight Must Turn" and I believe there's a height laser/sensor feet ahead of the lights. Obviously this guy can't read...LOL

Moving truck bites the dust yesterday....

I don't mean to be rude, but I think these videos of this bridge is done. We all know this shit happens. Can we move on to a new subject please?

The bridge has been raised 8 inches from 11' 8 inches to 12' 4 inches.

Back