11 "Don't Tell the Wife" Secrets .

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
There are a lot of secrets that men keep from their wives or girlfriends.

11 "Don't-Tell-the-Wife" Secrets All Men Keep

I think that women should read this and understand where men are coming from.

We do the things we do because it's natural to us and it has nothing to do with our loyalty.

Yes, men are married to women or dating women... but they do have their own lives. Relationships is not all about being with each other 100% of the time. If that was the case, then we would have no life with others such as friends, personal hobbies, or fun.

After I read it...
Wow, thanks for this thread. :) I hope it will help wives/girlfriends to understand better. Hmm..

But it's not for me, that's why I dont want to date anybody else. I dont need any painful relationship. I'm just being happy person as single woman. :D

Again, thanks for this thread and I'm forward it to some of my friends.

Interesting... Thanks for sharing the link with the aders, Vampy! :)

Did any of you see the link about the secrets of women that was at the bottom of the link Vampy gave us? Wonder if Vampy would mind if I posted that as a separate thread? That link was interesting as well.

I gotta admit something. Personally I hate the thought of my date looking and (enjoying it) at other women - especially if I'm standing right there. Maybe I'm too selfish and unrealistic. At the very least...guys need to learn some good acting skills. Close the dropped jaw. Raise the eye level from the breasts to the face. Stop drooling. (haha)

I had to laugh at the golf part. I knew it! No way in hell golf can be THAT exciting and fun. :)

Did any of you see the link about the secrets of women that was at the bottom of the link Vampy gave us? Wonder if Vampy would mind if I posted that as a separate thread? That link was interesting as well.

I gotta admit something. Personally I hate the thought of my date looking and (enjoying it) at other women - especially if I'm standing right there. Maybe I'm too selfish and unrealistic. At the very least...guys need to learn some good acting skills. Close the dropped jaw. Raise the eye level from the breasts to the face. Stop drooling. (haha)

I had to laugh at the golf part. I knew it! No way in hell golf can be THAT exciting and fun. :)

Here is a phrase you can look but dont touch. :D

where is the link? i cant find it? hmm.. strange?? i guess i am blind.. LOL

Go ahead and use that link. :)

I don't blame you for hating the thought of your man looking at other women... the wrong way. If he is out with a few other guys and they're simply saying things like, "Whoa, look at that chick!" Boys will be boys. They're just trying to impress each other. However, when you're there... he should learn not to drool, drop his jaws, and allow his eyes to pop out over a woman that walks by. If it's a celebrity that he is crazy for... who can blame him? ;)

There are some women who absolutely can't deal with it... no matter what. With my ex-girlfriend, ANY female was considered a hazard. If I had a female classmate in my group for our group project, she would get mad. If a woman (who knew me before I met my ex-girlfriend) said "hi" to me, she would get mad. If I was standing next to a woman in the elevator and she dropped her back, but I picked it up for her... she would get mad. Anything, I mean... ANYTHING... involving women, she would get mad. Sounds hopeless, eh?

As for golf, what do you know? ;)

I play golf games at Dave & Busters every week with my friend. We're crazy for it! (I'm talking about PGA Tour or Golden Tee.)

Great posts, VamPyreX:

All these secrets don’t apply to me. For instance, my girlfriend is a better city driver than I am, plus she’s driven these twisty back country roads all over Oregon for six decades. It’s far more practical for her to drive her rig or mine, and it doesn’t make me feel any less a man. It matters not that she makes more money than I do. Our arguments over money are that I think she spends too much on me, and she thinks I buy her too much.

But I sure agree with Secret #8: We don't really understand what you're talking about, ladies.

Yup. I nod and agree a lot. She asks me if the new Levi’s make her butt look too big, and I shake my head and make the ASL sign for “perfect.” I don’t tell her that it’s not the Levi’s that make a butt big, it’s the 38-inch butt trying to cram into 34-inch jeans. Chase’s mom raised homely boys, but none of us were stupid. Besides, she always looks good to me.

Another thing I don’t understand is all the subtle in-fighting among the women at work. She said this. She said that. She gave her this look. She cried and went home. They all agree a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle, yet all they talk about is the men in their lives and how they wish they could trade up. Drama, drama, drama. Everywhere I've worked, guys just don't do that non-stop day in and day out. It’s a wonder any work gets done at all.

But do you think I'm going to tell her that? Nope, I just listen and nod and every once in a while make a comment like, “Doesn’t that beat all?” and “You’d think a woman her age would have better sense.”

The other thing I don’t understand is how I’m supposed to know something she hasn’t told me. What I get is: “Well, someone as smart as you claim to be should know without being told.”

Oh, yeah? How? So I just shrug and say I guess I'm not half as smart as I thought, and I'm sure gonna try harder. “How ‘bout I take you out for Mexican?” Whatever the cost of supper, it’s cheap at twice the price to keep peace.

Great posts, VamPyreX:

All these secrets don’t apply to me. For instance, my girlfriend is a better city driver than I am, plus she’s driven these twisty back country roads all over Oregon for six decades. It’s far more practical for her to drive her rig or mine, and it doesn’t make me feel any less a man. It matters not that she makes more money than I do. Our arguments over money are that I think she spends too much on me, and she thinks I buy her too much.

But I sure agree with Secret #8: We don't really understand what you're talking about, ladies.

Yup. I nod and agree a lot. She asks me if the new Levi’s make her butt look too big, and I shake my head and make the ASL sign for “perfect.” I don’t tell her that it’s not the Levi’s that make a butt big, it’s the 38-inch butt trying to cram into 34-inch jeans. Chase’s mom raised homely boys, but none of us were stupid. Besides, she always looks good to me.

Another thing I don’t understand is all the subtle in-fighting among the women at work. She said this. She said that. She gave her this look. She cried and went home. They all agree a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle, yet all they talk about is the men in their lives and how they wish they could trade up. Drama, drama, drama. Everywhere I've worked, guys just don't do that non-stop day in and day out. It’s a wonder any work gets done at all.

But do you think I'm going to tell her that? Nope, I just listen and nod and every once in a while make a comment like, “Doesn’t that beat all?” and “You’d think a woman her age would have better sense.”

The other thing I don’t understand is how I’m supposed to know something she hasn’t told me. What I get is: “Well, someone as smart as you claim to be should know without being told.”

Oh, yeah? How? So I just shrug and say I guess I'm not half as smart as I thought, and I'm sure gonna try harder. “How ‘bout I take you out for Mexican?” Whatever the cost of supper, it’s cheap at twice the price to keep peace.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's about right being a female but we cannot help it .... that's the way we're made! :D Except for the part of gossiping all day, believe it or not, I don't do that ... I find it boring and a waste of time. Why do you think I hate watching soapies. :)

There are some women who absolutely can't deal with it... no matter what. With my ex-girlfriend, ANY female was considered a hazard. If I had a female classmate in my group for our group project, she would get mad. If a woman (who knew me before I met my ex-girlfriend) said "hi" to me, she would get mad. If I was standing next to a woman in the elevator and she dropped her back, but I picked it up for her... she would get mad. Anything, I mean... ANYTHING... involving women, she would get mad. Sounds hopeless, eh?

It is hopeless. Sounds like she had some insecurity issues. You're right - there are some people (men and women) who are so jealous and insecure that they just can't handle it. I feel sorry for them. They will probably never feel secure in any kind of relationship. I hope she seeks help.

Great posts, VamPyreX:

I laughed hard at your posting, especially the Levi jeans part and you nodding every now and then. Sounds like she is one lucky woman :).

It is hopeless. Sounds like she had some insecurity issues. You're right - there are some people (men and women) who are so jealous and insecure that they just can't handle it. I feel sorry for them. They will probably never feel secure in any kind of relationship. I hope she seeks help.
You bet she did!

Sadly, she's now the opposite. She lets her man control her and she has stopped talking to HER friends and only talks to HIS friends. I guess that's why we no longer talk. :(

You bet she did!

Sadly, she's now the opposite. She lets her man control her and she has stopped talking to HER friends and only talks to HIS friends. I guess that's why we no longer talk. :(

Aww, I'm sorry. :( That sucks! Maybe she will get on the right track one day. Seems like she has a hard time with balance.

There are a lot of secrets that men keep from their wives or girlfriends.

11 "Don't-Tell-the-Wife" Secrets All Men Keep

I think that women should read this and understand where men are coming from.

We do the things we do because it's natural to us and it has nothing to do with our loyalty.

Yes, men are married to women or dating women... but they do have their own lives. Relationships is not all about being with each other 100% of the time. If that was the case, then we would have no life with others such as friends, personal hobbies, or fun.

LOLOLOLOL! ! !

Secret #8: We don't really understand what you're talking about

Thats FACTS! ! Some women have a crazy emotions! ! cuz of swing moody! ! What can we do ?!?!? LOL

"Then when you get home, you want to "discuss" these issues? And during these "discussions," your man sits there nodding and saying things like "Sure, I understand," "That makes perfect sense" and "I'll do better next time"?

I love that one! So true! ! Poor my husband! ! Sometimes I do that to him... Funny thing, I told him that I know u have a crazy wife.. He just smiled. Good thing, Hes very patience with me. He always make me calm down with my mood. Like he is my medication!

Secret #9: We are terrified when you drive. Men are WORST! LOL

Psst, Ladies ? ? Men's mind is "waffle" and women s mind is "spaghetti". Thats true. Winks!

:afro:

M-

Back