1 killed and 3 wounded in northern Arizona campus

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
1 dead, 3 wounded in NAU campus shooting

http://12ne.ws/1RxsHOj

I m tired about shooting schools and colleges each month. Obama must do gun control.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I m tired about shooting schools and colleges each month. Obama must do gun control.

Why, gun control will only control law abiding citizens... Those that brake the law will not care about new ones...

sshhhh thats not fair :( its not a modern combat game why the hell do they want to shoot humans IMO Ban the gun

Gun control. WORKS!!
Mexico has the lowist murder rate in the world. Directly related to mexicos very very strict gun control. The last murder by gun in mexico seems to have been at the hands of pancho villa.
Since that time.
Gun control has solved the plm of people killing people...

We don't know the story behind this shooting. So far, it seems more like a group versus group confrontation rather than a nutcase spree. We'll have to wait for the report to know.

if no one cares about the law of gun or breaking the damn rules better to give'm damn fine about 1lakh$ + 10year for prison .. that would be great let scare them

Gun control. WORKS!!
Mexico has the lowist murder rate in the world. Directly related to mexicos very very strict gun control. The last murder by gun in mexico seems to have been at the hands of pancho villa.
Since that time.
Gun control has solved the plm of people killing people...

Well, except for the serial killer in my old hometown, Jaurez.

Well, except for the serial killer in my old hometown, Jaurez.
Ah juerez.....
My old home town is federele districto, colonia coapa, not far from the coapa malll, on border with colonia coyouacan...down the road from the miniput...eheh...and colonia las aguilas,( i lived a couple blocks away from the japanse cultural centre, which has the best japanese food in mexico, as well as traditional martial arts training..and athletic facilities..)
"-)

Guns are not the only weapons people can uses. It's not the weapons it's the government not allowing schools and colleges to have police on ground . There needs to be a police station at each door in a building so someone is there to kill the mass shooter then ask questions.

Shooting at other campus again.

http://nbcnews.to/1huz5ZG

teLu.gif

Last edited:
Guns are not the only weapons people can uses. It's not the weapons it's the government not allowing schools and colleges to have police on ground . There needs to be a police station at each door in a building so someone is there to kill the mass shooter then ask questions.

Never mind having a police officer at each door; having a police officer in every building - or even in every other building - on a college campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week isn't possible. I used to work at a small college with hundreds of students, and do you know how many full-time police officers there were on campus? One. There were a few other full- or part-time security officers, but most of the time they sat in an office behind a desk, and were on-call in case someone got locked out of their room, a party got too loud, or someone was parked where they shouldn't be and needed to be ticketed. College tuition is expensive enough. There's no way every college can afford to employ the equivalent of a small city's police force to be available to handle the possibility of mass shootings.

So, some people may think, just let the instructors and professors carry guns. One problem with that is insurance companies are denying coverage to schools and colleges that allow teachers to bring guns; or they're raising their premiums. Who's going to pay for all this? Students or their parents, who have a hard enough time paying for college as it is? Taxpayers, who already complain that their school taxes are too high?

Unless colleges go into full lock-down mode 24/7 with armed guards in every building, x-ray machines looking into every backpack and purse as people enter every building, etc., there's no way to guarantee 100% safety on campuses. It's just not going to happen, unless you happen to attend college while in prison.

Last edited:
Why, gun control will only control law abiding citizens... Those that brake the law will not care about new ones...

We have heard this jargon put out by the NRA for years, the gun laws that we have today are a joke and all the effects of these NRA backed legislation has got us is streets that have gun violence everyday and school shootings about every other month. Keep the guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them and the shootings won't happen as often.

So instead of gun control you want to make the US into basically a police state. That makes a lot of sense!

We have heard this jargon put out by the NRA for years, the gun laws that we have today are a joke and all the effects of these NRA backed legislation has got us is streets that have gun violence everyday and school shootings about every other month. Keep the guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them and the shootings won't happen as often.

And more laws with resolve this issue? How exactly? Does the laws against brandishing a gun stop them? How about the law against firing a weapon in a city stop them? Maybe the one about firing a weapon in a building stops then right? Oh I am sure the laws against shooting people has worked? Finally, what of the laws on murder? Yeah, more laws are needed for they work so well against those planning these actions...

What do you mean? That criminals will obey gun laws? They don't now, so how would they become more compliant?

It's not NRA members who are committing all that gun violence on the streets and school shootings. (No, I'm not a member of the NRA.)

Keeping the guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them would be great--what are their names?

"Delta Chi Fraternity was made aware of a shooting that took place early Friday morning allegedly involving some of our members. We have investigated this matter and can confirm that there were members involved.

We do not have any information on the victims nor do we know if the deceased individual is a member of the Fraternity. At this time, we can confirm that this incident had no ties to the chapter."

So if the shooter is not a student and not a member of the fraternity. Then why he was there in the first place? Did it mentioned there was a fight and he probably wanted to stopped the fight with his gun which does not solve anything because he hurt several students and killed one student. Maybe he was all mixed up and he made mistakes on this. Now he felt remorse with crying at the court.

That is why I don't approve of guns at all no matter what. I am sick of tire of having people be free to use guns or carry guns in public where there might be dangers to people's lives. :(

Gun control work should be implemented effectively and government should arrange strict patrolling at school and college premises.

The person who was killed went to the same high school as my sister in law here in MD. The high school where he attended is right behind my brother's and her house in Annapolis. Wow.

No , just keep mass shooters from killing our kids !

But you want to do it by turning the US into a police state. Do you know how much this would cost? And do you want to live in a police state? Limit who can buy guns and kill those who use a gun in a commission of a crime and I'd bet the number of these shootings would decline.

Back