Zelda-seasons and ages (GBcolor)

Steel X

Reaction score
So they are the same game and story right but really, whats the difference between the seasons version (red) and ages version (blue)? i saw those at circuit city like last week and i'm curious to see if that is worth a buy...any of you have that on Gameboy color?

i have played them both. its not same stories, weapons, and charactors.......

Can i make a suggestion? I can get those games for u for free if u played those games on pc..

Last edited:
i am glad to help you... i can talk to u at 8 pm if you are still around cause i am cooking and baking.. its easy to do it.

by the way, what Os do u running, and do u use a dial up or BB such as a dsl/cable ...

name gameboy.gameboy color, and gameboy advance games you wish to play I can toss u for free.. ;) ;) ;)

did u know that I am still playing NES,Super nintendo, nintendo 64, sega master system, sega genesis, sega saturn( its hard to use but this one drive mt crazy) ps1, atari 2600,5200,7200 games can run on pc ;) ;)

anything u want to play some games just holla me ..

i have roadrunner/dsl here...and i guess i'll wait an hour to wait and play those games...lol and one guy asked me if he can use his N64 to hook it up and use the mulitplayer game on his computer and on mine as online playing...he uses his controller and i use the keyboard...and i thought he's kind of fucked up or something...i told him that i don't think it's even possible! that only works with computer games! not console games turning into computer games! :eek:

Originally posted by Steel
i have roadrunner/dsl here...and i guess i'll wait an hour to wait and play those games...lol and one guy asked me if he can use his N64 to hook it up and use the mulitplayer game on his computer and on mine as online playing...he uses his controller and i use the keyboard...and i thought he's kind of fucked up or something...i told him that i don't think it's even possible! that only works with computer games! not console games turning into computer games! :eek:

actually he is right lol..

i play SNES online and acrade games such as the original kill instints online too... I will teach yiou everything its not hard to do it. onc eu learned from me you will be a pro lol...

i can give u a few basic things you have to do it .. ok

For starter, for a gameboy advance, for everyone who wants it, here it downloads,

This is for a gameboy advance emucator, click download below,
http://www.advance-power.de/index2.php?rubrik=main&datei=emus and find VisualBoyAdvance 1.5 not with win32...

the game called Metroid fusion, download below,
MetroidFusion

After you downloaded both, use a WinZip program to unzip both files and then extract all files move to a new folder as General Video game or gameboy advance or name one whatever you want on your desktop because it's shortcut way, and then play it on pc . thats how it works.

I trust you this one.. if any problem, post it...

Last edited:
winzip?? i dunno...i don't think i have winzip man :| but i'll check...

wait...i think i do lol but i have it on winzip(unregistered)window...and i'm not sure how to open the game up (metroid fusion)...because i'm kind of new at this winzip stuff

Originally posted by Steel
wait...i think i do lol but i have it on winzip(unregistered)window...and i'm not sure how to open the game up (metroid fusion)...because i'm kind of new at this winzip stuff

winzip will do it for u just highlight on that game, click unzip, and then when the window pop, get all files and move to your new folder on your desktop..
and then for viusalboy advance 1.5 , do the same thing, once they ar ein a new folder, click viusialboy1.5 to open, click file, open, go to yoru desktop, open, get that game, click ok. it will load and lead you to almost full screen on yoru montor... as i siad, i am still cooking and baking.. it should be done in 30 mins... i can talk to u during eating my food lol.. it should be better if we talkon AIM or MSn or yahoo...

chuchin1994 on aim and msn
chuchin94 on yahoo.

right now aim is on....

all right the zelda games are working but there's one problem...how can i go ahead and PLAY? when the game started, i press "enter" like a start button and it lets me go to the file screen and make a name for the file and after I selected a letter, it quickly puts me to "end" or "ok" and then after that, i got back to "new game" and i'm back at the "name a file" screen! what's going on?? i just want to know how to name a file and then start the game you know?

Back