What would you do if you took a time travel back to 1778?

No... Young Man fall in love w/young woman and have to ask permission young woman's father for approval incoming forth marriage? If Young woman's father would say approval... Go ahead....

Change it lot little bit as bend.. espically Amish would not allow social relationship as outside partner. They'll disowed you immeditily because you're relationship w/outside partner. Rarely Amish willing accept Young Man or woman have outside partner in the marriage... Honestly RARE!

I met my deaf friend who is amish and married w/outsider partner. Amish's parent accept reason due Deaf hard to find another Amish Deaf in their area..
They got wonderful 3 children are part of Amish and outsider....

Beautiful!!!

Yes, Long time ago.. Amish force man to marry this woman... which it's very OLD fashion traditional... Amish Parent have to understand thier own siblings feelings. Amish people are not allowed contact outsiders for likely talk, and others... FACT Yes, but it's anymore... Amish people are allowed talk w/outsiders. Goes good Blend all together welcomed open.. Wonderful hearts they are... It's GOOD NEWS!

Depend where location area...

I like Alymer area but have not visited at ST Jacob yet. (one day)

That is very interesting.

wow interesting...

I am going to create a new thread about Amish right now instead post here because it do not relate this thread here.

Back