Wake-Up Call For Moms....

Roadrunner said:
:shock: @ Liebling.....heh heh, sure would be a nice thing....
!

See, ^Angel^. :whistle:

Liebling:-))) said:
See, ^Angel^. :whistle:

haha Liebling, It would be really nice to have RR's baby but Roadrunner and I are happy what we have which is 6 children all together ;) ...

:)

Mommyof3 said:
3. Don't like to smell Reek and make him sick or uncomfortable
could you please clarify what you want to try to saying?

Reek is smelly greeny and poop..Some of guys can't take to smell it cuz it is so watery greeny or yellow. They feel so gagged.
My ex refused to changed diaper when my children were babies. He tend to feel queasy easily. So i do it all myself to clean up. :)
Mommyof3

I think it is pretty normal for a guy who say such a thing. Especially their first time being a father. I think that partly we have a nature feeling to do things. Fathers take time to learn how to deal with things such as holding a baby, changing diapsers and willing to stay up. If he wanna try, that s a good thing. My husband is such a lil fussy about baby but he said he is WILLING to learn to raise a kid with me. I don't expect him to be a perfect father. I expect him to try. :)

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, I didnt know that you had a son with your ex-wife. I thought it´s your first soon to be child with mummyof3.:)))]
Liebling, I am sorry that i did not response back to you quick.. I did not check here at parenting as often.. anyway I did post my picture [ my lovely son and me] somewhere in thread which you already read but prehap not..

WHEW!! this picture where I found the THREAD : is it fair to call blacks "african americans"? look below:

attachment.php

I love him to dead, because He is my chosen blood and mindful son!

wow, mommyof3 is lucky to have you. :ily: :thumb:
Yeah She really luck to have me in her life. I want help her as better life and have family and I give my affection and love out my heart to her. smile.

Yes, true! I´m agree with you. It´s important to have discuss with your partner before you do something.
I did discuss with my hubby before start family. He support me alot with 2 babies like what I stated in my previous post.
Thanks for agree with my sayings.. Yes it is very improtant to man and woman in their relationship about baby and make sure they are in right relationship family than their baby would be end up in their misrable relationship ;)

Back