M Minks New Member Joined Sep 27, 2026 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Monday at 9:07 AM #1 Hi I'm Gabriella I'm very new to ASL, though. I'm looking for someone to practice with or a tutor. I live in Ohio, and I'm failing my ASL class.
Hi I'm Gabriella I'm very new to ASL, though. I'm looking for someone to practice with or a tutor. I live in Ohio, and I'm failing my ASL class.
EllietheEncourager Active Member Joined Jun 30, 2020 Messages 191 Reaction score 102 Yesterday at 11:45 AM #2 If you aren't using it, try The Joy of Signing. It's an old text book so it's cheap. (I think I bought mine for $7) and it gives the REASON for the sign and that helped my brain remember them better. Best of luck!
If you aren't using it, try The Joy of Signing. It's an old text book so it's cheap. (I think I bought mine for $7) and it gives the REASON for the sign and that helped my brain remember them better. Best of luck!