Tutoring Services/Sign Language Classes

SignedByShea

Reaction score
My name is J. Shea Bailey and I am seeking opportunities to offer tutoring services for Deaf children of all ages and subject matter in Monmouth County and the surrounding areas. I am currently writing my thesis to obtain my Master's degree in Education and I am a certified teacher in many areas. My current teaching credentials include the following: Teacher of Students with Disabilities K-12, Elementary Education K-5, Grades 5-8 Language Arts, Teacher of the Deaf: Oral Communication, and Teacher of the Deaf: Sign Language Communication. In addition, I am fluent in American Sign Language (ASL) and have completed a Sign Language Interpreting Program and am working on obtaining my Interpreting license. I find, as research supports, sign language is a great way for children with disabilities, or toddlers who are not speaking yet, to communicate; so if sign language classes are something you are interested in for your children or babies (for baby sign language), I offer those services as well. With all of my education, certifications and experience, along with my love for children, I am looking forward to building my tutoring business and offering my services. Please feel free to contact me at any time, via e-mail or phone. Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you!

Back