Tomorrow's the day!

JadeSkye

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask for positive thoughts and vibes for my daughter tomorrow while she undergoes her sedated ABR test. I am relieved that we will finally have concrete answers and can then begin to figure out which direction we need to go in since we have no idea at all what her hearing loss is at the moment. I am nervous about her being sedated but I know we will be in good hands at Wolfson's so I am trying not to worry too much about it. I appreciate any good vibes or thoughts anyone wants to send out into the atmosphere :)! I will be back tomorrow night to let you know the results!

Don't worry. You know they have experience doing it, and it isn't dangerous at all.

It will be great to know what is going on, and you will be able to plan afterward.

you are will okay normal, your will be not pathetic, you will be take an time few awkward it :) I think you are will fine :)

Wolfson is a very good hospital, excellent choice!...I'm sure Babyblue could give you more input than I...anyhow...best of Luck

Don't worry. You know they have experience doing it, and it isn't dangerous at all.

It will be great to know what is going on, and you will be able to plan afterward.

Maybe you could go out for dinner to celebrate finally getting a diagnoses!

deafdyke- We will definitely be having dinner out somewhere :), we probably won't be able to leave the hospital until 4 or 5 because the test is supposed to start at 1.

And thanks everyone for the support! I will be so glad when tomorrow is over, I feel like I have been waiting a year for this day (a month sure is a long time when you're counting the days)!

Oh, and Grummer- that picture made me laugh :). I have never been a big "holiday" person (especially V-day and similar holidays) and when they told me the next appointment they had was for the 14th I said, "eh, it doesn't matter, just another day to me". :)

Thanks again for all the thoughts- I am going to go ahead and make a different thread in the parent's forum posting our results from today. They did confirm that she has a hearing loss and we will be getting her fitted for hearing aides soon but I'll put more detail in that post. Thanks!!

Back