Tired *yawn* rubbing eyes

RainGurl

Reaction score
I am so sleepy. I have been up for an hour but not ready to wake up yet. I may go lay down for a bit still. Girls are all up. But they are playing quietly.
I think I am going to snuggle under my covers for a while longer. After that, I'll start my school work.

*drags her body back to bed*
See you soon, RG

:) Today I got up 8am because of a job interview--
I usually wake up at 9:30 (nice to sleep in compared to many other people, I know lol) but I had a cup of coffee today so it helped me to peak! :bowdown: CAFFEINE

I always have a hard time to go to BED-- so recently I had to take sleep-pills so I can SLEEP through nightime to break the habit of going to bed at 11pm and then cannot SHUT down my mind until 3am and when I finally fall asleep after 3am I am still sensitive to movements or heat so I keep waking up every hour until 9:30. Never really a good night of sleep for last one week...

:-( I need to break this habit VERY soon since my school starts next Monday. Maybe school will keep me busy all day and exhaust me out so I can pass out at 11pm for GOOD...

:fingersx:

I know what you mean,
lately I have been mentally strained and exausted. I wake up and I feel like I haven't slept at all. I am starting classes too this Sept and I need to make sure I am refreshed and ready to go. I got some CHEM and BIO books from my cousin. He said that he would help me out if I needed it. He was taking forensic biology. I just got back from swimming with my girls. I feel alot better. I think I was just in a down mood because its my birthday tomorrow. I am a feel old, and that life is passing by.

Anyhow thanks for posting LOL..I thought it was for sure gonna be a thread loner LOL.

Get some sleep! And pass those pills! :giggle:

Back