San Gennaro Festival

e

Reaction score
Finally, it's here on Sept 11th to Sept 21st! It's an annually festival in Little Italy of NYC. This isn't really deaf event but an event for everyone to attend for fun! If anyone plans to go then post in here or PM us (me and Alex).

What's in there: Bunch of good Italian restaurants and bakerys. More than that, there are like hundreds of food/goods booths (whatever you call that, people who are cooking and selling foods and goods outside on the street) I went there last year, there were a lot of foods and very affordable (I suggest you don't eat a thing on the day you go to the festival!). It was VERY crowded. There was a little parade of Italian immigrants/relatives donating money to the church. They've been doing that every years since in early 1900's I think. They sell imported goods. Also, there were some fun games/contests. Umm, what else? There are some events on each day, check out for more info at www.littleitalynyc.com

Show your spirits and support the Italian heredity! :thumb:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Man! I miss San Gennaro's Festival! Now you're making me homesick thinking about the cafés and restaurants, the gelatos and pastries, and... and... My favourite store is Ferrara's. And now I'm some 2.000 miles from New York... Send me something, won't ya, e? :P :drool:

lol Try to come visit NY when you have chance, bring Deaf258! Have you tried the Lombardi Pizza? I think it was the best pizza ever in Little Italy!

Damn. I do wannnnnaaa go to NYC someday. Little Italy is a must for me because I am Italian. Especially, I love food. Bravo!! Bellissimo!! :laugh2:

e said:
lol Try to come visit NY when you have chance, bring Deaf258! Have you tried the Lombardi Pizza? I think it was the best pizza ever in Little Italy!

Yes, Lombardi's is so delicious, aren't their pizzas baked in coal-fired ovens?

I planned on bringing Deaf258 to New York, but we didn't have time this past July. He landed in JFK at 11 in nighttime, and of course there wasn't much open at that time.

Next time, definitely will bring Deaf258 to Noooo Yawk!

Back