Resident Evil:Dead Aim (PS2)

Steel X

Reaction score
and we thought that the rest of the Resident Evil series would be exclusive to GameCube but nope...only a few is coming to Playstation 2, as well. Resident Evil online and Resident Evil: Dead Aim, as I am showing you this,will be coming to PS2 this summer.

dead_screen001.jpg

"STOP GAGGING AT ME YOU FAG PERVERT! TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?"

dead_screen005.jpg

"I am Bruce Morpheus...*gasping* I am Bruce Morpheus...*shivering* I.....am..........B-B-Bruce Morpheus..."

dead_screen014.jpg

"Look honey...i don't know what you want or whatever it is, i ain't selling it to you okay? you can suck my dick for all i care but you won't get what i have in me baby!"

dead_screen015.jpg

"ugh...what's that awful smell...? oh it's you...damn you smell worse than shit!"

dead_screen020.jpg

"So...another door." :roll:

ps2residentevildeadaim_screen013.jpg

"what's up, darling? ;) damn, that's a nice pack of heat you are packin' baby!" :D

Last edited:
Yes, the MAIN series of Resident Evil are for Gamecube only. But the spin-offs will be released to the other consoles.

Resident evil online should have for Gamecube only but has a main problem is no gamecube online server that time. So Gamecube agreed that only that game goes to PS2 only. For Resident evil: deadgun, Nintendo believes and promises that any games that does not involve violence gun. that's why Nintendo agreed to let that game to ps2 only.. nintendo will get 5 percents of sale rate.....

Back