Rio Brady lady Premium Member Joined Mar 11, 2005 Messages 17,139 Reaction score 1,224 Sep 24, 2009 #1 Pregnant Woman Pregnant Again, Julia Grovenburg Conceives Consecutively - ABC News NOTE: Mods if this is a repost merge pls
Pregnant Woman Pregnant Again, Julia Grovenburg Conceives Consecutively - ABC News NOTE: Mods if this is a repost merge pls
Steel X Well-Known Member Joined Mar 11, 2003 Messages 13,807 Reaction score 55 Sep 25, 2009 #2 Wow...I didn't even think something like that is possible but I guess it can be very rare.
shel90 Love Makes the World Go Round Premium Member Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 44,978 Reaction score 336 Sep 25, 2009 #3 I hope her pregnancies will be full term. Will be interesting when both babies are born to see if it was superfetation.
I hope her pregnancies will be full term. Will be interesting when both babies are born to see if it was superfetation.
Phillips Lets ride horses! Premium Member Joined Aug 10, 2006 Messages 11,159 Reaction score 1 Sep 25, 2009 #4 Hope nothing serious!
PowerON Active Member Joined Mar 12, 2007 Messages 11,238 Reaction score 10 Sep 25, 2009 #5 maybe have sex later after the semen made in and another come again.... I don't know to think if that would cause or not.
maybe have sex later after the semen made in and another come again.... I don't know to think if that would cause or not.