Picture the first thing they ask?

LazyBones

Reaction score
Whenever you meet a person online, why is it always the picture they ask for first before they want to know if youre more likely to be the person they are looking for?

It annoys me when I keep saying no, I want to know if the person is the ideal person I'm looking for?

Guys can also be annoying with penis pixs, when I finally cave in, they show me their dicks when I dont want to see it.

Arugh!

LazyBones, believe me they wont stop, I have been there done that, THAT why I refuse give out pictures out online at all because of several reasons. IT can turn for worse sometimes it can be good thing but not for me.

for my own sake, I dont give out pictures (dont have it on computer anyway thank god) dont go on webcam after you get to know that person after a while.

Shiva said:
:repost: that has nothing to do with what lazybones posted

I was kidding...
I think some men like to show off their dick because
they are stupid.

You don't have any sense of humor.

Miss P i do have sense of humor it just I dont find it funny enough

:|

Shiva said:
Miss P i do have sense of humor it just I dont find it funny enough

:|

I have a reason to be on the forum...
and be on the internet and stuff...
because I have no friends, cause I just got back
from California and Washington DC....
And plus I have no life.

So when I go to work on Wednesday...
I won't be in this forum and hardly have time to be on the internet..
because I will be too busy...
cause I am planning to go work, take summer swimming lesson, and
so on, so on...

So what are you, Shiva, Sequoias, Oceanbreeze, Javapride, and other
excuses? Why are you guys here on forum and on the internet most of the time?? You guys must not have friends either, right...
and you guys are preaching to me on how to have a life and make friends.
Huh?

LazyBones said:
Whenever you meet a person online, why is it always the picture they ask for first before they want to know if youre more likely to be the person they are looking for?

It annoys me when I keep saying no, I want to know if the person is the ideal person I'm looking for?

Guys can also be annoying with penis pixs, when I finally cave in, they show me their dicks when I dont want to see it.

Arugh!

You are not the only one because it did happened to me before, but I wouldn't send them my picture unless get to know each other very well. Because I know they are just looking for what I look like...if they don't like it then they can stop talking to me. Pictures are not important!

Miss P it has nothing to do WITH YOU. All I am saying your reply in here has nothing to do with this topic. I didnt ask you to whine, I didnt ask you to complain, I didnt ask you about your life, I didnt ask you about friendships. I mean I havent ask you NOTHING that make you say that in here. It would be NICE to stay on topic. IF you were joking about it that is fine but I as ME dont find that funny because it dont have to be MEN that do show prick on webcam or picture. IT also include WOMEN, some do that TOO. Believe me, YOU dont need to blame on men just being pervert out there.

Shiva said:
Miss P it has nothing to do WITH YOU. All I am saying your reply in here has nothing to do with this topic. I didnt ask you to whine, I didnt ask you to complain, I didnt ask you about your life, I didnt ask you about friendships. I mean I havent ask you NOTHING that make you say that in here. It would be NICE to stay on topic. IF you were joking about it that is fine but I as ME dont find that funny because it dont have to be MEN that do show prick on webcam or picture. IT also include WOMEN, some do that TOO. Believe me, YOU dont need to blame on men just being pervert out there.

Are you a MOD? Alex didn't say anything about it...
It is his forum... If he said it has nothing to do with that... then
he should remove my post.
It doesn't make sense for you to make 5 posts to tell me so and so...
so you need to stop attacking me and stop making offtopic posts.
So stop telling me what to do, and stop trying to put me down.

for god's sake I am talking about THISSSSSSS topic....IF you feel you were being bashed at, go PM moderator or alex they can take care of it. I am sorry if you feel being bashed or insulted which I believe I havent done any insults or bashing you in THIS TOPIC. I simply say you were being offtopic. Please drop this Miss P and stay on topic okay? (this is being asking nice way, keep in mind) You are right, I am not moderator or owner of this site, but it does help them if members could be helpful to each other.

LazyBones said:

Arugh!

i know.. i have been there and done that TOO MANY FOOKIN' TIMES!!! :ugh:
recently a guy didn't ask for my picture.. i was like.. WOW!!! so then after a week or so of talking... i asked him.. why... he said he didn't want me to think he was a sex predator, etc.. cuz i complained about that! :lol: i thought it was SO SWEET/CONSIDERATE OF HIM to think of my feelings!!! i was just like WOW!!! cuz he is the first guy that NEVER BUGGED to ask me for my picture.. OMFG!!! :fruit: so then i asked if he wanted to see my picture.. he joked by saying.. he thought i would never ask!! :lol:

Last edited:
Miss*Pinocchio said:
I have a reason to be on the forum...
and be on the internet and stuff...
because I have no friends, cause I just got back
from California and Washington DC....
And plus I have no life.

So when I go to work on Wednesday...
I won't be in this forum and hardly have time to be on the internet..
because I will be too busy...
cause I am planning to go work, take summer swimming lesson, and
so on, so on...

So what are you, Shiva, Sequoias, Oceanbreeze, Javapride, and other
excuses? Why are you guys here on forum and on the internet most of the time?? You guys must not have friends either, right...
and you guys are preaching to me on how to have a life and make friends.
Huh?

MISS P!!! for heaven's sake!!! why do u continue to ruin threads like this!?!? WHY???

if you want to talk about your job/internet, etc.. like you mentioned in the above.. then make a new thread.. SIMPLE AS THAT!!! but please STAY ON THE TOPIC in this thread.. would you mind??? THANKS!!! :D

you want us, ADers to respect you right? but how can we when you continue doing what you are "well-known" for??? HMMM.. (sigh)

I seen some naked pictures, too... they emailed me those...
I just peek at it... play along...
then I would notify AOL....

no problem. :|

I only show my pic if they have one to show... fair trade or no trade.... lol...But then again I want a guy to get to know me for me b4 my picture...And I have found a good guy who likes me for me and thinks I am beautiful....we have yet to meet and I cant wait to meet him. If you want to know more read my post about "dating sweet deaf guy" I dont want to go off topic lol.

LazyBones said:

Arugh!

oh goody lawd! of course men cannot stop til they got what they wanted, been there done that, im sure ladies does the same to guys, but this time, i told these men whoever wanted to see my pictures first so then instead of sending my pics to them first, i offered a fair trade for them to send me theirs first then i will trade it afterwards as i did guaranteed, no bs.. :lol: so then i will send them a fake pics... aint it :asshole: :laugh2:

Back