New to alldeaf.com

o0obluemoon0o0 said:
cool. :) got a pic of yourself?

Kizzy, yea I do have pix of myself....:). I'd rather share it thru e-mail or IM.

e said:
hi kandace, welcome to alldeaf.com! i think i remember you... did you go to camp taloali back in '97?

Umm, yeah I did... I think I stopped around 1998 or 1999? When I was 16... Who r u?

o0obluemoon0o0 said:
Umm, yeah I did... I think I stopped around 1998 or 1999? When I was 16... Who r u?

cool. i think i know why i remember you, you were best friend with this girl from hawaii. my name is elyse and i was one of two new york girls. in case you didnt remember, another ny girl was alina the redhead.

Finally, it's about time I read your posting since I came back from Florida... you caught me while I was in Atlanta, Georgia for 2 hour waiting to switch to different flight before returning to Colorado... heh... catch ya around!

LuisB said:
Welcome to All Deaf!.. I myself, am hearing..but would love to talk to anyone..please don't hesitate to ask me questions and such.. peace and respect.. by the way, im HCODP.:)

What's HCODP?

e said:
cool. i think i know why i remember you, you were best friend with this girl from hawaii. my name is elyse and i was one of two new york girls. in case you didnt remember, another ny girl was alina the redhead.

Oh yeah! I recalled some new yorker girls at the camp. I remmy one was red hair... Send me pic of you... I vaguely remember what u look like. :)

~Kiz

Hi to you all

Hi to you all out there.Ive joined this site because i have a step son who is deaf and this site might help me to understand him better and myself im only deaf in one ear.

Back