Nefsis Video Conference

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had found some post about video conference from Inform

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

HI all, I came here because my mother in law is deaf, and I am interested in connecting with others, as well as sharing about something I have found that helps the entire deaf community. This is about video conferencing, and communicating, and how great it is in our businesses and personal lives. I am a real person in California, and I just felt compelled to share with others. The site with this cool communication tool is Nefsis Video Conferencing and Online Meeting Services and I love what it can do for all of us!
Glad to be here!

Video Conferencing and Online Meeting Services

This video conferencing is awesome and HD quality. but charge $70 per month and can't compatible with H.323 and SIP communication protocols.

Purple (HOVRS) VideoSign 3.0 and MVP include multi-video conference which allows you to have a video conversation with up to eight people simultaneously. No monthly charge.

Nefsis is used by Pepnet, Wright State University, Gallaudet University and a number of others. I understand most people who don't want to pay will use other products such as skype and that will probably work best for most.

But for those of you who might need a multi-user environment I would encourage you to check Nefsis out.

Back