Need a job in DC!! any help??

Vie55

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for a job working in the Deaf community. I have a masters in Deaf Studies from Gally and have worked the past 3 years as a director at a non profit project. I've been searching from haven't found much...:hmm: If anyone knows of anything please post it. THANKS!!!

Does Gally have some sort of job search program through their alumni office? You could start there, if there is such a thing.

Hi! I'm looking for a job working in the Deaf community. I have a masters in Deaf Studies from Gally and have worked the past 3 years as a director at a non profit project. I've been searching from haven't found much...:hmm: If anyone knows of anything please post it. THANKS!!!

You can go to the main site of Gally and find the word, "Career Center" and sign up for one. That way, once you get an email about it. You should be able to look out for available job.

:confused: you got a degree from Gally and didn't think of going to the career center at gally????

If you are an intelligent person with a master's degree, then why post this in the first place? I smell something fishy here.

Frisky is right. Why not go to a career center at Gallaudet? Or Networking with your buddies? It will help you to seek a job whatever you want.

Back