looking for puppies

cnstxn

Reaction score
im looking for a puppy. i want something that will be a medium sized dog. i will pay shipping if it is needed. please im me if you have a puppy that you are trying to sell. thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you go to the local Humane Society? There's tons of homeless dogs that need a lovin' home.

:werd: thats the best place of all or go to a no kill shelter that has doggies puppies or any type of animals, cuz serious case those are the ones that needs homes badly and need all the love! i got my lilo when she was a tiny baby her mother was on site, she had surgery due to previous owners chaining her up and the chain grew into her and she nearly died giving birth to the litters, and the humane society and rainbow friends animal rescue orginaztion came and got all the puppies the mama had to have sugery SO thier all just fine now lilo's here with me her three brothers are now with new homes one s near my home just found that out his names is MOXIE ( eh intresting for a guy) and the mama was renamed lucky cuz she deffy was lucky when the neighbor called the cops and humane society.... lilo's under me being a brat wants me to go to bed so i better listen to her hahaha... Serious case do that cuz BUYING a dog is like wasting money when u can donate up to 60 bucks and fill out some paper work for many reasons, and when u see the puppy u like and hits ur heart real hard then u ll know for sure thats ur lifelong buddy just like my lilo is, shes a BEAR sometimes but is lovable too! hehe

cnstxn said:
im looking for a puppy. i want something that will be a medium sized dog. i will pay shipping if it is needed. please im me if you have a puppy that you are trying to sell. thank you!!!!!!!!!!

its not that hard to find one locally

cnstxn,

Try to use.....
DDEAF Adoptable Deaf Dogs

or have lot of information listing of Adoption Dogs..
Google "Adoption Dogs" listing info

or buy breeder any location... where you can find.. try use google.ca or google.com type for Dog Breeder every where location.

I'm breeder of Bulldogs.. will litter on spring/Summer 2004.
Your choice preferable... wishes you have great luck and to get a puppy..

Back