Introducting to my sweet friend Gilbert

Darlin Tweety

Reaction score
i know him since little boy !!! i am so happy he join here yay yay huggggsssss :wave: Gilbert!!! enjoy reading and posts here ;)

Thanks to Your Welcomes!

Thanks to you all for a warm welcome. I am sure I will enjoy reading posts here. I will try to check when I can. . . yep, know my friend Michie for long time since I was little. (know you too long michie!) And yes hello to Curry who I know too. The rest of you, nice to meet ya! :D

Re: Thanks to Your Welcomes!

Originally posted by Gilbert
Thanks to you all for a warm welcome. I am sure I will enjoy reading posts here. I will try to check when I can. . . yep, know my friend Michie for long time since I was little. (know you too long michie!) And yes hello to Curry who I know too. The rest of you, nice to meet ya! :D

hey Gilbert :cuddle: i am glad you are HERE and enjoy the posts and read here ;)

I am kind of new in the posts world, so bear w/ me in replying to y'all. If I am a stranger and not replying, email me and badger me to reply back. ;-) I love a friendly reminder. So, hello to you all, enjoy life -- Capre Diam! "Seize the Day!"

Originally posted by Gilbert
I am kind of new in the posts world, so bear w/ me in replying to y'all. If I am a stranger and not replying, email me and badger me to reply back. ;-) I love a friendly reminder. So, hello to you all, enjoy life -- Capre Diam! "Seize the Day!"

:thumb:

Hi Gilbert,

Welcome to alldeaf. enjoying your post there. I thank Darlin Tweety to pull you over here.... :cheers:

Back