Indiana School for the Deaf

Smartiesgeek

Reaction score
C'mon, more ppl should come to this school. it is a great place to learn, socialize with friends, and everything. C'mon, it is a great world-class school.

wanna know more, visit Deafhoosiers.com

I've always known that ISD fares better than other residential deaf schools around in the United States.

One of my classmate, Michelle works or worked at ISD, I believe in the dorm dept.

isd.......best of alll ... if someone going to isd .. they will love it .. we will pay our respect whoever will visit to our school

Originally posted by Brian
I've always known that ISD fares better than other residential deaf schools around in the United States.

One of my classmate, Michelle works or worked at ISD, I believe in the dorm dept.

Seriously? ISD fares better than other residenital schools? Can u give me some feedback at how they do? I mean, what exactly makes them do better than any other residental deaf schools around USA?
Thanks-

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
sound like ISD bis best education in USA. maybe I am wrong??

I :dunno:- from what I can tell from the others...... thats what they are saying.

u know, Ive never heard of that school till now.. well then on the other hand, I don't have much knowledge about deaf culture.. grr and Im trying to break that gate to knowledge.

Originally posted by Amby
u know, Ive never heard of that school till now.. well then on the other hand, I don't have much knowledge about deaf culture.. grr and Im trying to break that gate to knowledge.

seem you were in mainsteam shcool for your life??

Not my whole life, no.. but it just seems like Ive been "closed" to that, but I've been in it long enough to not really know much.. I mean I went to cm7 for 7 years... and did some things, but there are a lot of facts that I don't know.

hehe. :party: :type: So.. anything new? I don't know much abt u.. I posted on the other fourm about questions abt me.. so if u have any u can go over there and put some questions there. :D

Back