how?

vvti low rolla

Reaction score
how you put something codes like if people try save some pic from my homepage but i blocked em and said nice try or whatever lik that...holla me latah

I have done that before and it's not perfect. Because there is always other way to copy without block your own copyright picture.

There is software included with Photoshop called DigiMarc.
They can be found at: http://www.digimarc.com

Though it is not 100 percent, but really forces someone to have to do some serious morphing before they can present your graphic online without being caught.

There are solutions out there... We use digimarc.com and have had several successes with them. Their software is able to detect even the littlest bit of watermark within an image. We check out returns that show up in our reports.

Hope this was some help, and that I understood your question correctly.

You can to use low image and not good picture as smally. Also, you can do the different way if they are not that smart as well. Use your mind..

Originally posted by MTIV
Though it is not 100 percent, but really forces someone to have to do some serious morphing before they can present your graphic online without being caught.

Right, not 100% cuz I able to use "screen print" to capture the screen. :mrgreen: Still steal picture ~ oops :o

Last edited:
Illustrator - that you are correct my friend. Personally I don't care about image theft. If I don't want it to be taken, I don't make it available for the public. A person reduced to image theft for their own promotion and branding is weak minded anyway.

Originally posted by ideafspy
You can to use low image and not good picture as smally. Also, you can do the different way if they are not that smart as well. Use your mind..

For artwork something bigger picture that anyone plan to post. I suggest to put your signature or watermark of logo or something as "copyright" on corner of pix. I have seen everybody does that. It sort of legal thing, I guess.

Back