help?

lilredridinhood

Reaction score
the pagent... is hard. we just found out the talent has to be under 3 minutes, which elimates pretty much any song... so brian and i were thinking about doing something related to war, we found a song "a soldiers heart" by r. kelly, but its like 4 mintues long or something like that so we're thinking about cutting it to the first 2 mintues, one of us sign it, the other acts as a solider in war... we've gone through 5 ideas in the past 30 minutes, so help?! :-D

All hope was gone
Hard to hang on
Hard to be strong
Was blind, could not see
Nothing but walls in front of me and inside no peace

And the mountains seemed impossible to climb until...

You stood on the front lines
You led the way, out of the darkness
We didn't go astray
You were ready to die for our sake
And that takes a soldier's heart

Oceans so deep
Uphill so steep
But still we believe
And when the road was too far to travel
Heros you came and carried us there

And the mountains seemed impossible to climb until...

You stood on the front lines
You led the way, out of the darkness
We didn't go astray
You were ready to die for our sake
And that takes a soldier's heart

And so our flag was still there
All because you decided to care

the song, in 2 mintues, would look like that..

I guess R. Kelly is popular for deaf people. My old school used his song, "I believe I can fly." It was great. :D

I bet this would be nice to see in ASL.

you could just beat the shit out of each other

Ah, The stupid song - I Believe I Can Fly! Every graduation at my school ALWAYS, ALWAYS, AND ALWAYS play that stupid song. :roll: I hope I don't get picked to sign that song at my graduation. UGH!

rofl. i believe i can fly is SO old! this year, they're signing "graduation (friends forever)" by vitamin C for their graduation.

yeah i know, abt that song that they would sing for their graduation, cool something diffy, also who is choir director????? i wondered who.. :|

Graduation (Friends Forever)" by Vitamin C and Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day are popular songs for high school graduation theme.

Back