Hello all!

System_of_a_Dwn

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new here. I am prostock19's little bro and decided to join up here because I thought it was a nice place to talk to people and such. I am very interested in learning sign language. Maybe I can take that when I get into college.

Just wanted to post here and say hi :).

Yah yah. Be followed his lil bro onto AD. He saw me and sheild on it the other day when we were over his house. LOL. Welcome, you lil pain :rofl:

Originally posted by prostock19
Yah yah. Be followed his lil bro onto AD. He saw me and sheild on it the other day when we were over his house. LOL. Welcome, you lil pain :rofl:

:laugh2:

Hey, welcome and make sure you make some posts!

Welcome to ADv2, and do tell us the dirt on your brother!
Have fun posting here.

Hola & welcome to AllDeaf and enjoy your "postwhore staying" here and tell us your dirts on ur bro!

... i didnt know matty had a little brother... =X well welcome to ad :)

edit: im such a retard =X when i went to RI last summer Matty took me to your parent's house and i met you =X see if you can remember me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by pinkster
... i didnt know matty had a little brother... =X well welcome to ad :)

edit: im such a retard =X when i went to RI last summer Matty took me to your parent's house and i met you =X see if you can remember me ;)

I think I remember you. Your picture looks awefully familiar. For some reason Michigan or around that area sounds familar too :) but I could be totally off. My memory is like that of my brother, we can't remember stuff too well :).

:) W E L C O M E A D 2 and D E A F I E W A Y ! ;)

I would like to learn speaking can u teach me :lol: J/K

Originally posted by System_of_a_Dwn
I think I remember you. Your picture looks awefully familiar. For some reason Michigan or around that area sounds familar too :) but I could be totally off. My memory is like that of my brother, we can't remember stuff too well :).

minnesota :) not too bad for someone who only met me for some 30 mins? ;) feel free to IM me on my AIM if you want to, but its up to you. Check my profile for my aim sn :D im lazy aiight =X

Welcome to this AD forum and enjoy our wicked comments. :rofl:

Back