Hearing Aid Help For A Friend

Jewelz

Reaction score
I am in need of some Help for a Close Friend of mine. She emailed me , telling me how she could not afford a new Hearing Aid but shes in Despirate Need of one, so I asked her what kind she uses and she told me the kind that goes behind her ear and the strongest she can find. Now me not knowing anything about this, I went searching and have no clue what im looking for but found this Forum hoping I could get some kind of help. Does anyone know if there are any Discounts/Coupons available? Or a Cheap Online site, or Store in Michigan? Just any kind of Information would be a Great Help to me right now. As far as I know, she has No Insurance to help her out. So something Cheap with Positive Results would be Wonderful. Thank You! BJ :angel:

and she told me the kind that goes behind her ear and the strongest she can find.
I can't believe I'm suggesting this, but I would tell your friend to maybe look into a CI. She may be eligable for implantation. Implantation is very often covered by insurance whereas hearing aids aren't.
If she hears too well with hearing aids, then I'd look into Medicaid, vocational rehabilitation or other state programs.

Thank You Soo Much for the Responce and Info ... If you dont mind me asking, What is CI? I will sure pass along this Information to her :)

Jewelz said:
As far as I know, she has No Insurance to help her out. So something Cheap with Positive Results would be Wonderful. Thank You! BJ :angel:

Check with the Lions Club in your area. They may be able to help. Good luck.

Back