Future NFL and Patriots teams

Miami Dolphins!
AFC Division!
CHAMPIONS!!!
​

And got mangled by Ravens again. Glad it was not us, Patriots...oh hell yeah, Pats can handle Ravens better than Miami cuz of Cassel and Belichick. :

Next year should be interesting for AFC East division....Brady is baaaacckkk (knock the wood). :cool2:
 
And got mangled by Ravens again. Glad it was not us, Patriots...oh hell yeah, Pats can handle Ravens better than Miami cuz of Cassel and Belichick. :

Next year should be interesting for AFC East division....Brady is baaaacckkk (knock the wood). :cool2:

Yes, can't wait for next season for us Patriots whohoo!!!!! Brady back (yes!) He's got the entire period to recover and go to therapy to be strong and ready for a fresh start. I am going to be smiling from ear to ear watching him play again and in person this time get to see my bf (joking) LIVE :giggle:
 
I hope Pats tags Cassel - franchise player to scare every teams off because cost team's two first round picks to get Cassel. If none take then gotta be great QB duo since 49ers's Montana/Young. :)

Pats may slap Cassel with franchise tag - Sports Rumors - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Almost can't wait for this fall to see what Pats gotta be....oh wait a minutes, I gotta to paid attention to my hotter teams : Celtics, Bruins and UConn basketball men/women.

Oh I might pass Red Sox but keep cheering this springtime due damn Yankees scooped finest players up for countess million dollars. No, I can't blame Yankees....just blame to owners/players' union for no salary cap. Just loving to see Yankees that wont not win World Series for next 5 years (I think they might win one within 5 years for sure).
 
We had a very good season compared to the last one. Division champs is worth much to us.
 
Farmers is gonna have several break-ups with few staff since they heard that there are opportunities.

Farmers is gonna be ------------[downfall]
 
Farmers is gonna have several break-ups with few staff since they heard that there are opportunities.

Farmers is gonna be ------------[downfall]

We have to wait and see :P
 
Back
Top