Ex Baseball Major Leager Kevin Brown of pulls a pistol on a neighbor

B

Buckdodgers

MACON, Ga. - A neighbor accused retired All-Star pitcher Kevin Brown of pulling a pistol during a dispute over yard debris, officials said.

Michael Haws, whose property backs up to Brown's multimillion-dollar estate, called Bibb County sheriff's deputies Monday after an argument. He said it began when he found Brown throwing grass clippings over the fence into Haws' yard.

Haws told deputies that Brown pulled a gun and warned him against coming onto Brown's property, but did not point the gun at him.

Brown, baseball's first "$100 million-dollar man," told deputies that he carries a gun while strolling through the woods because he often sees snakes and had seen one the previous day.

"The guy admits he was dumping stuff on my property," Brown told The Associated Press. "I have more than a few neighbors. Some of them dump trash onto my property. If I see it I'll put a limb over the fence into their yard. It's a subtle way of saying 'please stop dumping."'

"He got irate and he threatened me, he's threatening to take me out. I stepped back away from the fence, took the gun out of my pocket and held it by my side. I think it was something anybody would have done in my situation."

Brown, who once broke his left hand punching the wall outside Yankees manager Joe Torre's office, told investigators that it was Haws who threw yard debris onto his property. He said he found clippings on his side of the fence and tossed a couple of fistfuls back into Haws' yard, the deputies' report stated.

Neither wanted to press charges, the report stated. Deputies said Brown resolved to "put up a taller fence" and Haws said he planned to buy a mulching mower.

Retired All-Star pitcher accused of pulling gun - Baseball - MSNBC.com

Damn some people cant control their tempers.Ever heard an old saying Dont take the law into your own hands,you take em to court

Thats what you get for trepassing on someone's property.

Geeez!~ Lucky me have awesome neighbor! ... Knock the wood>>>>

Thats what you get for trepassing on someone's property.

And Kevin Brown should serve some jailtime plus a fine.You just dont take the law into your own hands.Kevin Brown should had hired workers to remove yard debris.Then Call his lawyer to send a bill to his neighbor.If the Neighbor doesnt pay the bill then you take him to small claims court and make him pay the bill.Now i heard ordinary people do simalar things like mr brown did and they went to jail for.Again i see cops playing Favorites here cause Mr Brown is rich.If any other poor non wealthy person waves a gun i bet the cops would make an arrest.

I have been know that Kevin Brown have bad temper during baseball game as TX Ranger, NY Yannkee and San Diego.

I think he must be piss off to make sure they pay him enough to play that much as I know he sucks at pitcher.

Gee, I m not surprised at kevin brown's odd behavior. He s known for being moody and aloof to his teammates. He often lost temper and being erratic person. I believe he had drink problem. He was good pitcher for several MLB teams but could not stay injure-free.

Back