DO you need your home clean, and spotless?

Wittygal12

Reaction score
If you are seeking a housecleaning maid, you have come to the right place. I have had experience cleaning offices, apartments, and houses. If you need to clean out your fridge from the top to bottom, but you can't do it because of health reasons or incapable of doing it. I can do that for you, if that's all you need. I can clean your place within 2 hrs depending on the size of your home. Always had satisfactory customers with no complaints.

Can work during daytime or on weekends. Salary negotiable.

Please contact me through this or my email : tromrobins@aol.com

Have a great day!:wave:

If you are seeking a housecleaning maid, you have come to the right place. I have had experience cleaning offices, apartments, and houses. If you need to clean out your fridge from the top to bottom, but you can't do it because of health reasons or incapable of doing it. I can do that for you, if that's all you need. I can clean your place within 2 hrs depending on the size of your home. Always had satisfactory customers with no complaints.

Can work during daytime or on weekends. Salary negotiable.

Please contact me through this or my email : tromrobins@aol.com

Have a great day!:wave:

I live in Florida.....:giggle:...who pays for airfare?

LOL , you all are funny! Sorry about the distance. I wish I could magically poof and arrived your places like Harry Potter movies.

LOL , you all are funny! Sorry about the distance. I wish I could magically poof and arrived your places like Harry Potter movies.

Used to be the Housekeeper at a Bed & Breakfast....but thks for the offer....I'm sure any "tips" to the ladies about house cleaning tricks would be welcome here!...It's a hard job.

Back