Do you have bunny?

I didnt know! So i guess not only one can see in West Coast so probably in desert or south? :dunno: I don't see them here...only small bunny that is brown with white tail.
yea i have same here i am at apt behind yard, been see there many time

I had seen Jack Rabbits out in Tennessee.. I lived on farm... My dog used to chase them .. my cats used to catch little rabbits and brought home.. I had to release them away if they are not injured... one of my daughters thought it was huge rats.. she screamed when i handled little wild rabbits from my cats...I laughed.. she stood up on the couch...oh boy...
SxyPorkie

No, I never seen a huge jack rabbit. I only saw smaller brown wild rabbits around in Seattle suburbs. I saw them in Seatac and Renton. I saw one run very fast then dissappear.

Rabbit is VERY VERY VERY FASTER that I had seen. I just tried to catch it but too extremely hard to catch it. :eek:

I used to have a rabbit when I was teenager. It was all white but not albino though. The name was Snowball.

used to have albino white rabbit myself when I was a kid- its name was Whitey, got killed by the neighbor's dog when the dog broke into the screened door

used to have albino white rabbit myself when I was a kid- its name was Whitey, got killed by the neighbor's dog when the dog broke into the screened door

I am sorry about your rabbit was killed by the dog. Did you report police that the dog killed your rabbit?

Ahhhhh dont remind me cause my cousin's dog killed rbaby abbit cuase the dog jump to trying get cage from on the top of shelf but the cage fell off and the dog pick up the baby rabbit and tore the head off make me sick so my cousin's bf clean up from baby rabbit then pick up other baby rabbit back to cage till the baby rabbit got scare and shaking till killed in the cage casue of heart stop from scare and nevours. My cousin have 2 baby rabbits but both got killed.

Back