Christian Deaf Nanny

faithfulkids

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Tiffany. I am seeking a live-in/live out/full-time babysitter or nanny position.

I am a Born Again Christian who have over 10 years experience working with children of all ages (newborn to teenager). I am deaf with bilateral cochlear implants which help me hear fairly well, however one thing is weird and cool with me: I'm trilingual! I can speak English, American Sign Language, and Spanish (mostly written) so your kids will learn various languages!

I am lifeguard certified (I love water so swimming is a big plus with me: inside or outside!) I am also certified in CPR, and First Aid.

I have taken care of children with disabilities as well: Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Deaf, Deaf/Blind, Emotional needs, Physical needs.. .If your child has different types, I'm willing to learn and train for them. I can take care of mild to severe needs.

I also have taken care of hearing children. Most of my former clients or church kids are hearing (CODA- Children of Deaf Adults). I have also taken care of multiples: twins, and triplets. More kids, the merrier!

I enjoy taking children to parks, zoos, museums, basically everywhere! I am always intrigued with children learning from their environment.

I am also willing to take care of the cleaning, shopping, etc... I enjoy organic, natural, healthy meals!

I also can homeschool your children with Biblical principles if you want.

I am currently available between Monday-Friday anytime, however weekends are fine with me. Sundays I do go to church, however if you want me to take care of the children, I'm willing as long they come with me to church. My church has a great Children's Program for Newborn to 18 years old. Same with Wednesdays nites after 7pm. Saturdays I'm free all day.

I am looking for long term position for at least a year to few years. If a live in position would be great but anything else, I am willing to take upon.

I can provide a current background check (mine is currently over 2 years old but everything is the same, no change)

I have a valid driver's license with great driving record. I am currently looking for a car but I do have a car for transportation needs.

I can take on anyplace in the State of Maryland or Northern Virginia.

References/Resumes are on hand. If any questions, please don't fret to ask!

Thank you!

I need you urgently for a caregivers position in MD

Hello,

My name is Elizabeth. We run an Agency where we care for individuals with developmental disabilities. We need a Caregiver urgently to care for a child with Autism in Odenton MD. It's a $15/hour position.

You can read more about us on Renoxx Group. Please contact me immediately at 301.850.1148

Thanks

Back