Chore u hate, jokes

Beauty2Girls

Reaction score
I read A to Z quiz posted by Missy, Chore U hate? pick up, here I posted some jokes.

Maid to Order.
I teach preschoolers, and during cleanup time one afternoon, the kids were complaining that they didn't want to pick up their mess. "I don't especially like cleaning up either," I told them. "But it's something we all have to do". A normally quiet 3 y.o. boy piped up, "Why don't we call my nanny? She always cleans up at home. Maybe she could come and do it here too!" :laugh2:
my dqaughter said that other day my husband asked her to pick up she said wait mom will do it, when I got home from work husband laughed and said guess what daughter has known I usual do it.., eheh, naughty girl! :D

Other one,

Division of Labor.
Aboy I was watching recently asked me why I baby-sit. I told him that I do it to make money. When he again asked why, I explained that my husband and I share expenses, such as rent and food, and that we both have jobs around the house too, such as making dinner and cleaning up. The 6y.o. thought for a minute, then said, "It's different in my house. My dad earns the money, and my mom's job is to spend it. And around the house, my dad's job is to make the mess and my mom's job is to clean it up."

It is true, I love shopping and husband always left his clothes around bed and bathroom also glasses of water and some snack anywhere, I am tired of doing that but love clean home :)

:lol: Actually, my situation about shopping and making a mess is totally the opposite. I make the mess and he does the shopping! :laugh2:

Originally posted by ChelEler
:lol: Actually, my situation about shopping and making a mess is totally the opposite. I make the mess and he does the shopping! :laugh2:

:D really? my husband hates shopping always pull me hurry, I rather go shopping myself neither husband nor daughter begging me :laugh2:

Back