can anyone give me some advice that may help me pick an trade skill to learn?

pedro2

Reaction score
I,m 22 from Brooklyn New york I always attended special education and I a person with learining disabilities which means that it take me time to learn than others.I was Sended to an assessments test or something place called in 2009 and I score every test by 50 and 40 my vocabulary by 5.8 and my reading comprehension 2.8 and so on I wouldn't want to write every result of the test.As an result of the test the examiner wrote down recommendation:supported work:maintenance and food service.I don't even know if I could even do an trade let say like computer repair but whatever trade I have to try this I would like
Someone told me to search an book at the library called what is your parachute 2011 edition but I don't think is going to help me I could give it an try.I need to know an trade and an trade that is short like 6 to 8 month something that would give me a job.I would like some advices that you can give me otherwise I wont have an career on august 23 This program that I go to is about to close my case.

Back