Bluetooth headsets (non-ring) for ITE/ITC users?

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
I've been looking on the market for a second bluetooth headset since I lost my Logitech Mobile Freedom some time ago..

However, like most of us here I'm sure you're all quite aware of the frustration that is having the bluetooth ear assembly mess with your HA.

I've been looking into the headsets for quite some time now, but it seems lately there's been like little or no consideration for people who wear HA's.

Here's the only 4 headsets I've seen that seem wearable for ITE-ITC users:

GN Netcom 6110 - Made in 2004 era
6110_bottom-IMG_6644.jpg

GN Netcom 6110 Bluetooth Headset review

Logitech Mobile Freedom
Mobil-freedom-Headset.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Mobile-Freedom-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B00069IQG0"]Amazon.com: Logitech Mobile Freedom Bluetooth Headset: Cell Phones & Service[/ame]
As an owner of this previously, I have to say I enjoyed it, but I didn't like how when your ear got sweaty the earmuff would get wet.
This was also around 03-04 era.

Jabra BT 100
jabra-bt100.jpg

Mini-review of Jabra BT100 : Product reviews : General discussions @ Esato
Seems to be a really old contender.

Jabra BT 800
DSCN1388.jpg

jabra_bt800_bluetooth_headset_image1.jpg

Seems to be one of the newer ones, but more expensive!

My concern mainly relies on this:
I've been scouring the net for a bluetooth headset that accepts miniusb connections. You know, the connection that you saw on the motorola RAZR V3 phone. It looks like this:
87481_portablecharger.JPG

motorola_razr2_v8img_3995.jpg

Miniusb on the left, microUSB on the right.
I mainly want miniusb because if it can double as a stereo(monaural) headphone, it can go into my iTunes phone perfectly.

Anyone have suggestions or a bluetooth headset they've seen that fits my specifications?

I always used a Plantronics

I wore CiC devices for years. Being in sales and in my car a lot I needed a device I could wear that allowed my cell to always be available. I used EVERYTHING:eek2: on the market and the only one that gave me good sound and allowed we to be heard with no feedback or volume issues was the Plantronics Voyage 510. I know it doesn't meet your musical desires but for cell use it is the best. :thumb:
I have seen some t coil devices that allow stereo music to be played through them but of course those require T Coil compatible aids.

I hope this isn't too far off track.

Merlin

Back